U.S. Secret Service Agents busted in Prostitution Ring

ustt saw breaking news where U.S secret service agents busted in prostitution ring. What got me was they weren't under investigation.. It was out of pure stupidity. One of the agents caused a big commotion arguing over money! You're in a third world country, at the embassy/govt hotel!!!!What were you thinking?!!! Now all of them are gng down... I've found in the past when this lifestyle isin the public eye, every stateofficial ison a mission and stings begin. So to sum this up....ladies and gents stay true to ur guns (verifying, screening etc) and don't bring attn to urslf! ;-) lol
Simone. good point. When "providing" is involved, best to keep things very low key in everyway. They act like if "prostitution" is involved, all sorts of deviant things can happen to the agents which cant happen otherwise. The agents probably should never drink alcohol, gamble, get into relationships, get into almost any money transactions etc etc all of which can effect his or her emotions and potentially compromise judgement and national security.
One of the agents caused a big commotion arguing over money! Originally Posted by SimoneLove
$45. That's how much money this idiot was arguing about. What a dumb ass! The scary thing is that this guy has been hired to protect our president, but he doesn't have enough common sense to pay the damn prostitute $45? Kind of scary!
Sadly this probably won't be the first or last time it's going to happen.

Really????? Secret service guys paying for sex???? :P
So very true guys. But the irony is they are trained to be discreet and secretive. But ur that cheap that you want to have a public argument over a cple bucks. That's that sense of entitlement attitude. Hr probably thght she wld be intimidated by his position and go away. Well look who's in trble now. I just think it was all so senseless.....with a dominoe affect. I think like 12 total are under scrutiny, but their now saying he didn't know she was a prostitute lol lol, so ”I just tried to give her 30$ to get her out of here!” That's the best you came up with )))
Yes, that agent was in TOTAL DENIAL of the reality of the situation.
Baby girl is smoking.....here are photos. She was looking for a agreed pay date.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1064287
I've been around Secret Service guys. Trust me, they are just like normal guys. You have to remember what they are trained to do. They are trained to do the un-natural-- put one's self in danger to protect another person. This leads in some respects to a sense of entitlement. Flash the badge and expect some perks. Here at home, I'm sure it works quite well. To a foreigner, being a Secret Service agent might not be all that impressive. In the end though, pay the lady.
Their secret is out.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty