I'd like to point out...

That for all the flak that threads some people don't like have been getting recently...

Does anybody notice that the post count on said threads outnumbers the post count on the touchy feely threads by more than 10 to 1 and the views are skewed even more? Ijs.

Your thoughts if any?
Car crashes and train wrecks always get a lot of attention.
What prograde said!....
some one say train wreck

where pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?
Could it be because most of the people that would be inclined to post on the more upbeat threads don't want to deal with the jerks?
Depends on what you're coming here for.

From Eccie's perspective as an adspace seller--that's great! More pageviews = more money.

From the perspective of someone looking to kill some time--hey, there's something that'll kill all the time, great!

From the perspective of providers who use Eccie for screening--awesome, here's a bunch of people putting what kind of dicks they are right out for everyone to see, that's good information!

From the perspective of providers looking to make a connection with folks who might be interested in seeing them--oh, jeez, this doesn't look like it might be a good place for that. (Particularly when sticking your nose out seems to frequently result in personal attacks.)

From the perspective of men looking for information on women, particularly those trying to gauge compatibility: It's an awful lot of garbage to sort through. Made even more difficult in that it results in fewer women posting.

From the perspective of people who don't exactly like wading through hornet's nests for fun: Yeah, I'ma find a different forum.

It really just depends on what you're looking for, what kind of community you're trying to create, and whether pageviews by themselves are the end-all be-all measurement of value.

Granted, I keep posting. Even in these threads. Well... I stopped posting at all for a good while, and it just kept getting further from the type of forum I like. I figure it might be worth it to try to help shift it in a more positive direction, if only by small example.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, but it seems worth trying.
some one say train wreck

where pleaseeeeeeeeeeee? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
awesome Found It

happy mothers day gift to me!!
and
Review: Another meal with...
I used to get a kick out of it, stirring the pot as much as possible just to get a rise and laugh at the people that disliked it. I lost interest in it, I realized it is just pulling the string attached to the backs of the same idiots that always say the same things. BORING!
I haven't even had time to read these new multipage wrecks and I lost the interest in keeping up because it's ALWAYS the same people/jokes/content/fights for years...stale.
then lets hope its not your male handle or what males give you the ROS.

one of them seems to have more to out
or
are both in a lie state of mode
or
both in a tell it like it is in their eyes
want me to check your reviews to see if safe
Nice breakdown Lucy, I have to re-read your post but it seems pretty spot on
I like Lucyny's post too, I luv the way she writes and her art work
I like Lucyny's post too, I luv the way she writes and her art work Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Me too. I like the thread she started about happy things in the hobby. Focusing on the positive is a really good thing.
I like Lucyny's post too, I luv the way she writes and her art work Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Try to stay on topic please and thank you. Lucy seems like a very nice lady and I too enjoyed her post but her writing prose and artwork are not relevant.

THREAD HIJACKER!
I used to get a kick out of it, stirring the pot as much as possible just to get a rise and laugh at the people that disliked it. I lost interest in it, I realized it is just pulling the string attached to the backs of the same idiots that always say the same things. BORING!
I haven't even had time to read these new multipage wrecks and I lost the interest in keeping up because it's ALWAYS the same people/jokes/content/fights for years...stale.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
There goes your chance at being in The Wolfpack 2.0
Try to stay on topic please and thank you. Lucy seems like a very nice lady and I too enjoyed her post but her writing prose and artwork are not relevant.

THREAD HIJACKER! Originally Posted by amishgangster
I like the way she responded to your thread.