APOLOGY TO AMBER DOES

I have pm'ed Amber apologizing and asking for a truce. I also asked if she wanted me to do in public forum. I have not heard back from this morning.

Even though XY and Amber started the argument, I should not have taken their bait and joined in the conversation.

Obviously, Amber and I are completely different "style" providers, but to each his own.

So I will be the bigger person and apologize to Amber, especially since I know who is coaching her to say what she does.

I will no longer address Amber on the boards and hope everyone understands where I am coming from.

Thanks for listening
Miss Victoria Lane
Takes a big person to apologize, your a better person for it. Lesson learned to not get caught up in the drama here! Let's all play nice and enjoy the hobby to the fullest!
  • lou21
  • 05-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Agreed. Nicely said!
You did the correct thing,
...everyone understands ...understands everything
I have pm'ed Amber apologizing and asking for a truce. I also asked if she wanted me to do in public forum. I have not heard back from this morning.

Even though XY and Amber started the argument, I should not have taken their bait and joined in the conversation.

Obviously, Amber and I are completely different "style" providers, but to each his own.

So I will be the bigger person and apologize to Amber, especially since I know who is coaching her to say what she does.

I will no longer address Amber on the boards and hope everyone understands where I am coming from.

Thanks for listening
Miss Victoria Lane Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
Takes a big person to apologize, your a better person for it. Lesson learned to not get caught up in the drama here! Let's all play nice and enjoy the hobby to the fullest! Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Except wouldn't it make one an even bigger person to apologize without saying they will "be the bigger person and apologize"? It sounds like a putdown and an apology in the same sentence. Ijs...

Attachment 312154 Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
Well said Craven......

Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired smoker, <private>
What about a duo VL & Amber ? Makeup sex
Why does that sound so, like, insincere?

Well, because of the fact that it was a qualified apology.

I agree makeup daty is the most effective remedy here.

I will no longer address Amber on the boards until the next time she pisses me off.
There.... fixed that for ya......
Miss Victoria Lane Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
Why does this sound so not believable??? Except for the "until the next time she pisses me off" part?

Except wouldn't it make one an even bigger person to apologize without saying they will "be the bigger person and apologize"? It sounds like a putdown and an apology in the same sentence. Ijs... Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Ah.... because it was.....

Why does that sound so, like, insincere?

Well, because of the fact that it was a qualified apology.
. Originally Posted by John Boneher
Yup.... almost overqualified as it were.....

I agree makeup daty is the most effective remedy here. Originally Posted by John Boneher
I'd rather see them do a kitten fight video....
XY as special guest referee.....
Why does this sound so not believable??? Except for the "until the next time she pisses me off" part?

Ah.... because it was.....

Yup.... almost overqualified as it were.....

I'd rather see them do a kitten fight video....
XY as special guest referee..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Good idea... Now that would be pretty hot

Meeeeeowww (like Anita Germane)
Unreal....I get attacked even when trying to make an apology. And where is Amber in all of this. Haven't heard from her.

Why would I apologize at all if it wasn't sincere. You don't me so how can you tell if it was sincere. All you guys should become pychics, since you think you know EVERTHING

She can take it or leave it, I've said my peace.
And Paul you don't know what your talking about. so just

Miss Victoria Lane
Now I understand completely why providers never comment on the boards. Its just not worth dealing with these guys.
Call it whatever you want to. We go into a heated argument regarding XY (Understandable and no that hard to believe). I apologize and she disappears.

And now my apologize wasnt sincere. You guys kill me