Going shopping...

I have this fantasy about going shopping and watching a special lady try on different lingerie until we find one that just drives me crazy. They we buy it and rush back to the room and....well ya know.

Have any of the folks done this? It just sounds like fun.

LAP
Pick me!! Pick me!! ** Raises hand anxiously and wiggles in desk** Pick me! lol
friends 4 ever on weber has lots of sexy stuff and a dressing room. When I went there with a special friend they were very helpful, even gave away some freebies like a his and hers thongs and some lube for my lady friend. Lots of costumes for every fantasy.
I love sexy lingerie, espcially if it is on a lady with some hair. I have done that several times, but never here in Corpus. Then there is always the first time.
I have done, what gets great is when you can come into the fitting room and be OH SO VERY BAD!!!
I was worried he was talking about buying another sombrero....or trying on a chicken or some other sick shit...
So where shall we begin shopping?
  • dcarr
  • 02-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Uh oh LAP, get out the debit card.
  • Chloe
  • 02-25-2010, 11:43 PM
OH YES!!! COUNT ME IN!!! THE DRESSING ROOM AND ALL!!
Uh oh LAP, get out the debit card. Originally Posted by dcarr
Baby, we sooo need a joint account!
Wonder how many people we can fit in a dressing room???

Oh and babe, you already know the answer to that

LAP
lol...
Watch-out, I'm a pro at that.
I practiced alot @ SC.....lol
Then I became a provider and boy oh boy...
That was my fantasy, so I got to live it out over & over again.
I have the same fantasy.
friends 4 ever on weber has lots of sexy stuff and a dressing room. When I went there with a special friend they were very helpful, even gave away some freebies like a his and hers thongs and some lube for my lady friend. Lots of costumes for every fantasy. Originally Posted by free4dave
Hmmmm what part of weber rd. is it at my friend???