the life of golfer Fred Couples

Talk about "It's a Wonderful Life" !

He mentions he has plenty of money, and it is irrelevant. He likes to play on the senior tour for the friends and fun, but can still play the regular tour.

He says he only likes to practice putting 10 minutes a week. If he hits a few hard drives on the range, and they go where he wants, he says that's enough practicing.

His only problem is his back acting up every once in a while.

In college, he said the team used to go to Memorial Park, but he didn't like to practice, so spent most of the time walking around.
Freddie is a natural golfer had an opportunity to chat with him at the shell Houston open. He is self built he defies the technique of proper swing. He is one of my hero. Totally. Love him.
I WISH I had his swing!
Too bad he is a golfer ...
He is not a made golfer he is a natural born golfer. Look at his swing. It comes from the heart. Just observe his style it's natural...look at his feet they are naturally aligned and flows with the swing..with heels up...he is a poetry of golf.....his swing reminds me of French Montana- unforgettable ....the move....
I got to play a round with him at a work charity event several years ago. Completely cool guy. Funny as fuck and definitely got some pointers. That one round took 2 strokes off my average game.
Sir spicoli respectfully I envy you and admire you at your feet. I suggested to him if he wants give me some putting pointers but all he was interested was drinking beer and chicken wings damn. I enjoyed that too but....
Haha. Yep. Sounds about right. The beer cart girl was especially fine that morning which kept all of us a little distracted.
Most aren't aware that Fred is Italian. Family name is Coppola.

How about this for a pro am 4 some:

Fred Couples
Rocco Mediate
Sonny Corleone
Luca Brazi
I cannot play with sonny or Luca until I have body guards with me....still no guarantees. Lol. Please do not put Freddy or Rocco with them, they will like to go home that day lol