LexiLove69 got cash and left.

Seen her several times today when I got there she asked if she could pay for the room another night. Well she said she had warrants and the cops were there. No cops were there. She then said she would come back pay me back $100 of the $250. As of right now I’m still outside her room as the maid is cleaning up.

Put this bitch out of business!
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=432304
Should have only gave her the 100 for the room, and she get the rest upon return.
For the sake of $250, she's now lost out on thousands of dollars of potential business.
So i personally know Lexi Love very well, and i would find this hard to believe, i dont know if she would do this, shes such a sweetheart... Are you not the same guy, who bragged about screwing her over for 2 dollars, well her side of the story is that you tried to screw her over and she was one step ahead took your car keys and wouldn't let you have them, until you paid up.. I guess an eye for an eye, if this is true, which i dont think it is... Look at her reviews
.. She has always been honest and all about good business, how do we not know it isnt you posting this because you got outsmarted and didn't get to screw her over like you wanted too...?
So i personally know Lexi Love very well, and i would find this hard to believe, i dont know if she would do this, shes such a sweetheart... Are you not the same guy, who bragged about screwing her over for 2 dollars, well her side of the story is that you tried to screw her over and she was one step ahead took your car keys and wouldn't let you have them, until you paid up.. I guess an eye for an eye, if this is true, which i dont think it is... Look at her reviews
.. She has always been honest and all about good business, how do we not know it isnt you posting this because you got outsmarted and didn't get to screw her over like you wanted too...? Originally Posted by DHTPHTG

I'll call you out you sorry white knight! She needs to be banned! Mods make it happen PM's have been sent.
White knight? What's that mean? Im a client who is Lexies regular, but unlike you i care about these girls, and don't believe fucking her over is right but you can say what you want, shws a good woman and i believe your lying
I'll post the texts message or I will share them with a mod.

Either you are a WK, or manhandle. Most likely manhandle and good bye to you too.
Seen her several times today when I got there she asked if she could pay for the room another night. Well she said she had warrants and the cops were there. No cops were there. She then said she would come back pay me back $100 of the $250. As of right now I’m still outside her room as the maid is cleaning up.

Put this bitch out of business!
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=432304 Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
so.. you fronted her green and now you're mad because she ditched you?

hmmmm
I have seen Lexi many times and this doesn't sound like something she'd do. Of course I don't know the OP and I wasn't there so I can't say what really went down. But speaking for myself I wouldn't hesitate to see her again.
It does not matter how many times you have seen a provider previously or how well you think you know her, NEVER EVER give a provider money beforehand for hopes of future endeavors, even it is to take place less than an hour. Those girls are here for the easy money, the easier the better.

For the guys that say that she is not like that and the OP is lying, how do you know, were you there? It does not matter what you guys think. This is a situation that the OP says he is in, not about you or what you believe to be the case.
Redacted my question after Daddy4Pussy explained it below
Nuts and bolts of the story I gave her $250 she needed to extend the room another night, She texted me while I was waiting in the room saying the police was there. LIE! She left the hotel with my money with no services at all.

She stole from me. Now if this was the other way I would be banned. She needs to be banned ASAP. Mods get hot.
Damn, the WKs showed up rather quickly
Aaaaaa, that explains it. I will redact my question above asking about the meaning of life. Does the site ban guys and girls for ripping each other off?
I've made mistakes in my past, but always fixed them within minutes of my mistake. I've never shorted a lady or stiffed them.