Why Ask Why

just wondering

why do SO MANY woman post a message and then NEVER respond to PM's with respect to their posting..

we easily know you havent read our PM's becasue you dont login again, for days or weeks

Eccie seems like it is starting to become a worthless Backpage Game

ops
its just my opinion
shot me would you

please

the Ignorant Communist Democrats are soon to destroy the County you thought you LOVED ..

Get ready you DUMB ASSES
Drink Bud Light?

bud light - has never existed on Earth

what planet are you on

I use to live in Seattle

Greggs Green Lake

i miss the Great North West

Life is beautiful

The Female Body is MOST Beautiful
OP drinks four loco, but is anybody surprised?
mrredcat43 -
fyi
you are on my ignore list - welcome to reality

This message is hidden because mrredcat43 is on your ignore list.
Can't speak for other providers but I don't check Eccie/P411/whatever everyday, that's why I have a phone number. Texting or calling is the fastest way to get in contact.
OP drinks four loco, but is anybody surprised? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Hey hey HEY
I drink 4lokos.
They're amazing and we will not tolerate this disrespect
This is like asking why do ladies not respond to reference request
Hey hey HEY
I drink 4lokos.
They're amazing and we will not tolerate this disrespect Originally Posted by kushella
When I was broke, I had it a few times. The only flavor I could stand was fruit punch. Lemonade taste like jet fuel. For less than $6, you can get obliterated. I can't handle it anymore.

You have my respect for being able to tolerate it. RESPECT!
This is like asking why do ladies not respond to reference request Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia

I think this is a better question, but we know the answer already. Trifling hookers. :/
  • BLM69
  • 08-15-2019, 02:39 PM
I think this is a better question, but we know the answer already. Trifling hookers. :/ Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Any names we need to know about?
Maybe unwritten "no smurfs allowed" policy?
Can't speak for other providers but I don't check Eccie/P411/whatever everyday, that's why I have a phone number. Texting or calling is the fastest way to get in contact. Originally Posted by kushella
this is what opens the door to Scammers, who pretend to be the identity of a Mod, or other ECCIE members, and have you posting how XXX harassed you or stood you up. when you don't respond to ECCIE PM's, you neuter the reasons that make this Site work for girls and guys.