Steps to getting with a provider on here the hard way

If any new men are new to eccie or p411 you should already realize your going to wind up spending more than 500 dollars to get to a so called provider on here.

Steps to get to the providers

1. Pay 90 dollars to p411 to join then give them info

2. Must Play russian roulette on dallas backpage with 2 different girls and hope they'll at least match their photos, although more than 60% of the girls on there wind up using fake photos. be prepared as you might easily spend up to 500 dollars

3. After dealing with your women from the dallas backpage You'll have to assume they will let you use them as references to get to these so called providers if they don't guess what repeat step 2 and spend more money

Total cost to get to your first real provider before even meeting them up to 600 dollars. assuming everything goes ok. if not be prepared to spend up 1,000 dollars or more.
Not really welcome wagon material. Moving to co-Ed for dicussion
If any new men are new to eccie or p411 you should already realize your going to wind up spending more than 500 dollars to get to a so called provider on here.

2. Must Play russian roulette on dallas backpage with 2 different girls and hope they'll at least match their photos, although more than 60% of the girls on there wind up using fake photos. be prepared as you might easily spend up to 500 dollars

3. After dealing with your women from the dallas backpage You'll have to assume they will let you use them as references to get to these so called providers if they don't guess what repeat step 2 and spend more money

Total cost to get to your first real provider before even meeting them up to 600 dollars. assuming everything goes ok. if not be prepared to spend up 1,000 dollars or more. Originally Posted by iloveddtf
Your points #2 and #3 are totally unnecessary. Once you are on P411, just search providers in Dallas, Arlington, and Fort Worth--about 600 total. You will see that there are quite a few who are "newby friendly." I would bet that at least one or two of those would appeal to you. Contact one of them. They may have some additional screening requirements, but they probably are not intrusive. After you see the newbe friendly ladies and get their okays, you are on your way.
You sound a little bitter.

New guys:

You don't have to join P411 though it is recomended
Why waste time and money on BP, especialy if your new to the hobby. Plenty of newbe friendly girls here
Take your time, read reviews, read posts, look at show cases. Ask questions.

You might consider buying a month of PA here so you can get to the private sections of reviews and forums till you get a review under your belt. But its not a requirement

You can spend as little or as much you want to get started. Take your time. Research; and you will be fine and have a great time.
I am sorry that you feel that way. That has not been my experience at all. Perhaps you have chosen a Hobby that does not fit your lifestyle. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time and experiences in the Hobby.

Chipper
P411 ias very popular and I understand it works very well. I did not choose that route. I have been on ASPD and ECCIE for 9 years.

I chose newbie friendly providers in the beginning. By the time I had spent $600 I had been screwed repeatedly....in some very good ways.

Torito
Iloveddtf

I basically plus one on Chipper and Torito. I found this site and basically was a lurker for a few months until I figured how this site worked. I did do a few backpage episodes and had no downside so maybe I am in the minority; my few BP experiences were okay.

After lurking (learning) for a few months I was ready to make the plunge. Scheduled with Kandy Kisses and you can read the review. After that, it has been pretty straight forward. Do your homework and learn from it. It shouldn't cost 6 bills when you can do your homework ahead of time. If I remember correctly, I had to release a minimal amount of personal information but I was okay with it.

After Kandi Kisses it was Sexy Anastasia who really broke my hobby cherry and I hope my schedule and location meets up with hers some time in the future.

Also, as noted above, pay for the PA
Echo Torito. Don't do P411 because I can't access it at work. I've found that it may take a bit longer, but treating providers right and giving references usually gets the job done quickly and well. If you've been screwed (in a bad way), do more research. Not that difficult, but can take time. Hope that helps.
But, as pointed out.. The most expedient route involces getting screened by P411, seeing a couple of noobie friendly girls who are on P411 and will give you the "okays" after their session, etc..

or

You could do it like a lot of us did in the old days; get ripped off a couple of times for many hundreds of dollars seeing girls who collect the agency charge and even when tipped on top of that tend not to deliver on their promises prompting us to search the net or have a friend refer us to sites like ASPD, TER, ECCIE, etc..
I became active in the hobby last December. First I joined P411, then I paid for a month PA on ECCIE. There were several established and very quality providers on p411 who also had reviews on ECCIE that were willing to see me. Have seen 8 ladies since then and only one bad experience. Since I was new and a little nervous at first I visited a very sweet and attractive established provider as my first. I have met some wonderful ladies and have really enjoyed the hobby. Start up cost going this route probably cost less and less wasted time than the hit-and-miss at bp.
Awwwwwwwww Sweetheart,
Sounds like you've had a rough day! I can promise you that after your post, your PM box will be full from several of the lovely ladies on our board!

Yes, it is frustrating to be a newbie, but you did the right thing by joining P411! In time, you will be glad you did!
Dear Newbie
If you are fortunate enough to have found your way to this site, let me inform you that you have been very, very lucky. If you want to meet attractive, experienced, discreet ladies this is the best place.

I don't know if you understand how things work in the "hobby" as it is called, but there are guidelines to safely having sex with "providers". The very best way to get started is to be "screened" by a service. Although you may be nervous and cautious, the ladies have a lot more to lose than you. If you enter this world, it becomes a leap of faith. Do not be shy...go for it!

The very best way to get started is to apply with P411. The fee is well worth it. You want to be with ladies you can trust, and they want to be with gentlemen they can trust. The P411 is the instrument by which this is done. The peace of mind is worth it. Stay away from Backpage. Enjoy!

Total cost to get to your first real provider before even meeting them up to 600 dollars. assuming everything goes ok. if not be prepared to spend up 1,000 dollars or more. Originally Posted by iloveddtf
The ladies on P411 are almost 100% guaranteed to have real pictures up because if a lady uses fake pictures on P411, she'll be kicked out.

I started hobbying earlier this year. Somehow, I came across Eccie. Then, I did a lot of research and searches to find newbie friendly providers that were established. I went through the first provider's screening process and got my first date. Contacted a second newbie provider. Went through her screening process and got my second date. The second provider was willing to reference me for P411. From that, I got 6 months free membership to P411. I contacted both providers through P411 and they gave me "okays". I now had a P411 membership plus 2.

Then, I found Eccie chat and met several providers through chat who I decided to request an appt with. After seeing the ladies, I wrote reviews on Eccie.

So, I got up and running in the hobby for the price of several dates. Do the research, invest the time to find the newbie friendly providers. It can be done. Thank you to the ladies who were willing to see me: tracibrook, makenzee_ryder and kitten. You made my first hobby experiences special!
I'm already starting to sound like a shill for P411, but I can't imagine a more efficient, discrete way to get screened, contact woman, schedule appointments, keep track of favorites, etc. The site has been down periodically for a few minutes here and there over the last few days, but that's the only glitch I've encountered.

I might also add that in many cases there is nothing to prevent one from making a discrete offer to people who require more "experience." In my limited experience, such inquiries have been dealt with much more kindness and understanding than I would have hoped.