Encounter: Made Appointment for Bella, I'm there She's not...

Date: Mid August
Name: Bella & Pearls of Asia
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nothing - See ROS
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes, but read ROS.
You’re not the only one . I made a appointment, showed up just to see someone I’ve already seen. Apparently she’s there then decides to leave to go do something and comes back whenever .
You are too kind. I would have given a no recommendation.

I think that has happened to many of us that go to the AMP's. I remember calling and trying to make an appointment with a lady. She no work today. I go later and see another lady but I see the lady that I called earlier about leading another hobbyist to a room.
Screw that. I wouldn’t waste my hard earned money on Bella or any other that pulled that crap. There are too many better options available in Dallas. Latinas are nothing but drama.
That sucks.
  • TC75
  • 09-06-2018, 08:46 AM
Didn't Bella move to Blue recently?
Wherever she is she is definitely worth a second chance!
  • jc890
  • 09-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Sounds about right. Same thing happened to me, but with Lisa.
All That Is Bullshit....Does Not Matter Who You Call For...Their Answer Is....She's Here...Don't Forget Their Job Is To Get You There.......Once There They Will Cross That Bridge......Say She's Busy Or Had To Leave...Or As In Your Case Not Working Today......They're Hoping You Will Take Second Choice....Don't Do It....If Enough Guys Would Walk...They Would Get The Idea....But Not Enough Do...And They Know That.....So Life Goes On....As Usual.....I Never Stay...A Million Places With Second Choices...Right Around The Corner.......
You should have been told that Bella was not working that day when you called in to make the appointment. However, you've got to expect a provider who has kiddos to pretty irregular when it comes to a set schedule.

Pearls has a long history of bait & switch, and scheduling issues like this.
Don't see how this is a yes. To me it is a firm no.
Emo tried pulling that BS with me after I made an appointment with Alyssa at NY.
Same deal. Show up - “Alyssa no working today. I bring new girl.”
Nope.
I have walked numerous times.
They obviously don’t care, so neither do I.
In the end, they are all just tricks.
  • L.A.
  • 09-06-2018, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the intel. Who knows if this was Emo or Bella's fault

Yea, look I could give a No, but let's be realistic. Many many positive reviews for Pearls &/or Bella & Vanessa. It just didn't work out & yea I was pissed I drove a decent distance for the appointment (the whole reason I made the appointment).

But I figure it's not worth a No. I'd like to set something up for Bella in future.