Galleria of Houston... is it a good place to stay?

Hello! Im visiting from San Antonio and chose a hotel very near the Galleria. Is this a relatively good spot? I hope so!!
Welcome

Free spacious parking is important

Book it and they will come
It cost to park usually at the hotels in the area unless it’s a la quinta or something similar but the more high end are paid parking
Hello! Im visiting from San Antonio and chose a hotel very near the Galleria. Is this a relatively good spot? I hope so!! Originally Posted by Jellybeans
This is where I usually entertain. As I'd personally never ever go to someone's incall again.... Nice quiet quaint spot here.

https://m.hyatt.com/mt/houstongaller...otel/home.html
I would go anywhere for you, even if it was a notel in the 5thward. I love your bio page, woooooooooooooow
The galleria area is very popular and quite busy. This is good if you’re loooking for a high traffic area and a place we’re there’s a lot going on. I hope you enjoy your trip!
memorial city and energy corrider areas are good also

have fun babe!!
I stay in the galleria area everytime i visit...i love it there. The hotels have really good rates too...have fun.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-06-2018, 01:19 AM
i prefer that there be some parking in the rear, and back door access. ijs..

Secret's parking garage is perfect btw and a good model for other ladies..
Galleria is for traveling women. I never liked the Galleria vibe. There are too many fakes and flakes there.
She is a traveling lady, read her original post.
i prefer that there be some parking in the rear, and back door access. ijs..

Secret's parking garage is perfect btw and a good model for other ladies.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Lmao thanks pxmcc