Date: 10/29/2019
Name: Brittany
Phone: 913-242-0980
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://kansas-city.skipthegames.com/...y/031853927777
City: NKC
State: Missouri
Address: Near KCI
Activities: Texting, More Texting, Some talking, more texting . . .setting up appointments for the next day. More texting the next day. Another phone call. Driving, Texting as I got to the first address she provided. . . .getting ghosted. NCNS, waste of time.
Hair Length and Color: ???? Who knows, previous reviews only say it's not her in the pictures . . . and she NCNS'ed me . . . so I don't know.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: All I know since she ghosted me after wasting lots of time is that previous reviews say she does not look anything like her pictures and that she is larger, but still somewhat of a mom-next-door look. I was unsure what she would look like if she was not a time waster, but I was in it because she was a somewhat closer drive, and the price point was right (low). In the end I just wasted my time.
Recommendation: No
You dodged a bullet. I wasn't so lucky.
Sorry about that. I wish I would have written this review sooner. Thanks for taking one for the team. Strange, I have read many other positive reviews about her....everyone has different standards.
Everyone has different standards and a lot of BS reviews.
Moved here
You dodged a bullet. I wasn't so lucky. Originally Posted by oakland
Please tell us about it.