Review: DakotaTaurus is a Classy Lady

Date: 2/6/12
Provider: DakotaTaurus
Phone: 601-795-7678 is listed in her Showcase but I did not verify.
Email Address: Contacted her via PM from her Eccie Showcase. Email listed is neworleanslady3848@yahoo.com
URL / Website: Eccie Showcase
City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: My hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Conversation over drinks at bar, LFK, Lots of DATY, more LFK, BBBJ, CG, RCG, Mish, 69, Doggie, hugs and more conversation
Session Length: Lost track but definitely more than 1hr
Fee: $$$ + tip
Hair Length and Color: Short brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Dakota definetly has all the right curves in all the right places. She is a gorgeous lady with a seductive smile. Green eyes. Nice natural DD's with super responsive nipples, nice legs that go all the way up to a fine ass. A few tats but nothing distracting. The kind of woman you would stop to watch walk by IMHO. Pics in her showcase are accurate. Showcase indicated 160 lbs, but I'd say more like 135ish. 5'11" tall.
Recommendation: Yes
She is an awesome lady. Very fun and makes you like your a king. I would say she is the best and make you feel like your the best. Any man would be a fool to pass her up. You will be comfortable with she has a relaxing personality
@ Pishnook76

The Lady's showcase can be found at this Link:

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=46927

@ bigron3334

Do the Lady AND your fellow Hobbyists a favor and do a review of you time with this Lady.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I would hope you would have a lot more quaility providers in Houston than on the Coast. There is a slight difference in population. We are lucky that we have some real nice ladies down here.