How do you know for sure a Provider is not LE?

I have an appointment for the session this weekend. I am getting the hotel and she is not trying to control the situation. She has good reviews on here and is on P411.

But..how do you know for sure? Are reviews and being on P411 enough? or am I just a paranoid person?
you're paranoid
Between ECCIE and P411 you can feel pretty confidant. Gina and the guys at P411 aren't fool proof but by and large they are quiet thorough. If she has multiple reviews here the only other thing is to look at the guys who have reviewed her and see how many they have reviewed. If they have reviews on several reputable girls or that you know are not LE that could give you some peace of mind as well.

all and all good luck..
When she swallows is a pretty good indication that she legit.
Yeah, you're being paranoid. P411 is a good start. I normally look for at least 10 reviews on TER or a couple here from people I know. That gives me pure confidence and I'm a paranoid person.

While if you blundered into asking a cop for sex you would probably be arrested, in general cops do not set up stings for hobbyists as often as they do for providers. You're normally quiet safe. Even if you cold call someone off craig's list/backpage (I do not recommend), it's normally more a scam you'll run into as opposed to LE.
Paranoia is always good – keeps you safe. Just as ladies screen, we must be vigilant and research, research, and research. P411 and ECCIE are great tools to conduct the research. If the lady has a website, even better! A lady with several reviews over time is a good indicator of the legitimacy of the lady. Paranoia is always good – it keeps you cautious and avoid being careless. Stay safe, have fun!
ask her if she is afiliated with any law enforcement agency.
Check her handcuffs?
I have an appointment for the session this weekend. I am getting the hotel and she is not trying to control the situation. She has good reviews on here and is on P411.

But..how do you know for sure? Are reviews and being on P411 enough? or am I just a paranoid person? Originally Posted by new2this2012
you're paranoid Originally Posted by papi7770
Are YOU tolkin' to yo'self. Fess up. Same join date. Exact number of posts. I don't give a fuck, but I'M JUST ASKING???

Turn off the paranoid hose, relax, have fun, and be safe.
That is one of the good things about reviews, shows you she is legit.
I happen to know that most LE officers are not allowed to give BJs while on duty!! Either try that or bring donuts and see how she reacts!?!
LE won't swallow.
To paraphrase someone else... Check her vag for wires. LOL
Seriously, don't drop the standards you already have abided by and you will be fine.
Check her handcuffs? Originally Posted by pyramider
When she cuffs you...WITHOUT a Miranda warning....you're probably OK...