Edit a Review

Is there a way to edit a review. Apparently I did not complete some and I am wanting to fix them but I can not find a place to edit them.

Can you add an edit button so we can update our reviews more.

I only have a little time sometimes and can not complete it before publishing.

Thanks,

Danny
You can edit any reivew you post within an hour after the original post. After an hour the post locks.

There is a edit button at the bottom of the post box. It disappears if the post is over an hour old.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-28-2012, 08:29 PM
If you wish to edit a post after it has been up for an hour you will need a Mod to edit it for you. Use the icon that appears to the left of the post to let the Staff know what you wish to edit and they will help you.
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 options here?

What is the best course for the OP?

I am still new here, and like to learn.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-28-2012, 10:51 PM
It depends on how old the post is.

SOULMANIKE described what you can do within the first hour of the post's existence. What I described is what you will need to do after that hour has passed.
Thanks for the information, I understand now
Just a suggestion to the OP. If its the ROS part that you need to edit, for the future you may want to consider composing that part someplace else and then just copying and pasting it into the review form on the board later. If you don't want to leave something like that on your computer, you can compose it in your hobby email and save it as a draft email being sent to yourself. That way you can work on it as you have the time instead of feeling the need to rush through its composition while on eccie.