Fetish Companions in Austin?

I've been doing considerable searching--here, Preferred411, and elsewhere--to find some fetish companions in the Austin, Texas area but haven't had much luck. I've seen a couple of possibilities, but that's about it. And the last thread here on it is from 4 years ago, so most if not all of the companions mentioned then aren't available any more. ("Account revoked!")

So that's the question to the community: What companions/providers in the Austin area do fetish work? My personal preference would be with a switch, but I'm open to trying a straight sub or domme.

So speak up! Any help?
I travel to Austin every other month and Claire She Blows is good as well there. DDMcGee as well comes to Austin.
MsAthena & DD both rock at kink!!
I'm kink-light, but I'm here.
yes, there are definitely some nice fetish options in austin
Do you have additional suggestions, Missi? And thanks everyone for your suggestions; greatly appreciated. I had a wonderful session in Oakland with Sabrina Morgan (https://www.preferred411.com/P65282), and if I could find someone similar to her locally, I would be a happy man indeed. (Alas, Sabrina no longer does companion work, and is only doing sex worker advocacy and education.)
I am very involved in the BDSM Lifestyle/Events and I travel to Austin, often.

I have a detailed profile on FetLife as well as my Website regarding my interests.
I am Domme however open to Switch based on compatibility between us.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or send me a PM.
Claire she blows is terrific...
  • Sandy
  • 08-23-2014, 06:42 PM
Fetish is a big word, care to tell us what you had in mind?
I'm a switch, but I primarily like to top my partners. I would of course not try to do anything my partner ruled out, nor would I try to squeeze in all these activities in one session, but I'm interested in and have enjoyed spanking, using pinwheels, breath play, using suction cylinders and cups, hot wax play, (light) bondage, cropping, paddling, electrical toys like violet wands, hair pulling, and things in that general area. I am not interested in water sports or scat play, knife play, anything related to blood or piercing, shibari or heavy bondage, suspension bondage. I enjoy some role play. And again, I'm not trying to find someone who will check all those items off the list; I just am struggling to find someone who's open to a submissive play partner role. (Which I can totally understand, honestly.)

Does that help?
Please be careful and VERY watchful with breath play. I know from personal experience that sometimes the receiver doesn't tap out when they should have.
Yes, agreed. I wouldn't do breath play with a provider until we had established a lot of trust and had several sessions.
Sounds like you need DDMcGee....she is a very kinky girl and a sub as well.......Enjoy~~
Thank you for the pointer, Ms. Athena!
Sounds like you need DDMcGee....she is a very kinky girl and a sub as well.......Enjoy~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena