Ass Licking

Who else loves this? I absolutely love to DATO with a woman who enjoys it. As much as I love eating pussy, giving her butt some intimate attention gets me going as well. Yes, I know about the cleanliness aspect of it.....but a woman's butt just inspires the hell outta me. Any ladies out there that REALY enjoy recieving or providing?
I'm with you!!! That's the thing about a one hour appointment. I could easily spend twenty minutes going back and forth between DATY and DATO. EASILY!!!
Butt of course I want you to give me plenty of sweet ass and pussy worship.....Who wouldnt?
  • jwood
  • 08-10-2014, 04:25 AM
I'm a big fan of tuma
I LOVE giving
Can do it for an hour or more.
Love receiving too, but eating a beautiful clean ass tokay me to another level!
I love to give and receive. My reviews on this site don't really mention it much, I don't think (can't be sure since I can't read my own reviews here), but my reviews on TER rave about my ass-eating skills at length. Probably one of my rarest skills. Guys who love being rimmed tell me that I am the best. Did you know your tongue is the strongest muscle in your body? I love eating ass so much that I can do it for hours. It puts us both into an erotic trance, I think. It's so relaxing and intimate. I am particular about hygiene and won't hesitate to skip the rimming if things don't smell like rosebuds down there, but as long as things are totally clean (inside AND out), I really get into it. It's one of my favorite things. And a great prelude to prostate massage, as it gets the asshole all relaxed and happy.

And of COURSE I love having my ass eaten too! One guy who was about the same size as me physically even showed me how we could 69 and eat each others' asses at the same time. Now THAT was memorable!
Wow Zoey!! I guess I really just need to put those Dallas dates on my calendar.
I Luv a guy to lick..bite...and worship my ass

Ooolllaaaallaaaa cum get ya sum!
Primo stuff, DATO, ass worship, sensual smothering, especially so if she is reverse cowgirl on the face!!
I Luv a guy to lick..bite...and worship my ass

Ooolllaaaallaaaa cum get ya sum! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol,Dallas, be honest- you wouldn't care if your ass was worshipped by a guy, girl, ts, or a partridge in a pear tree!
Zoey always leaves me at a loss for words. I enjoy the giving and receiving. I read some time ago that over 60% of the body's nerve endings below the waist are located around the anus, hence the extraordinary sensations.
There seems to be all different kinds of ass/butt play that people enjoy and practice. I thought I was fairly well versed in the subject but this forum yet again provides some interesting material. Ranging from all out "ass attack" to more slow and sensual. I guess I fall in the latter category, at least for now.
And yes, SpicyZoey is inspring as hell. Could you imagine being sandwiched between her and Dallas Rain?! There are no words......
Before you fellow horn toads go further along on your Z-girl obsession, I respectfully suggest you check out her Rates per her home page which is NYC. Big Head, gents! Not in Solemate's Area Code!
Lol,Dallas, be honest- you wouldn't care if your ass was worshipped by a guy, girl, ts, or a partridge in a pear tree! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Dallas and Ms. Athena would be an awesome threesome. I have enough tongue for both their asses. Maybe an ass daisy chain.