being brutal

I've been in the mood for this lately.
Any providers want to explore the kink side of sadism?
Looking for a brutal session of slapping, spitting, ball busting choking, smothering and maybe golden.
Could be mean or we could laugh together as i try to endure it.
Anybody interested?
Any others into this?
You may find a provider who can accommodate, but my suggestion for such moments is to develop a long term relationship with a provider who gets in "those moods" every now and then and trusts you enough to take her to the limit. Very rewarding for both of you.
I am assuming you want these acts done to you since you said "ball busting" but a little clarification on exactly what role you are looking to play would go great lengths in finding someone to suit your desires.
You should just contact a lady who is in the field of domination have a show then discuss what you want. Not all ladies will want to agree to your desires before meeting you.
I am totally down with this and have done it many times.
I LOVE EXTREME ♥
I have over 30 YEARS experience and can give you EXACTLY what you want.
I adore pain puppies.
BRING IT!
You may find a provider who can accommodate, but my suggestion for such moments is to develop a long term relationship with a provider who gets in "those moods" every now and then and trusts you enough to take her to the limit. Very rewarding for both of you. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
It's okay, Zhi.
He will be okay with me.
Hey
thanks for all of this
i totally intend to be on the receiving end of all of this.
i assumed it was rhetorical and apologize.
I also know that Fem Dom is a way to go, i just wanted to reach out here because it feels safe and might be a cool chance for a provider to branch out or let out some steam or something.
I like facilitating that and being used in that way.
Goddess Dallas thank you
I am very very interested!
This would be right up my alley if I were remotely close to the DFW area lol.
I dont mind chokin a nut outta a girl every now and then....if thats what shes into. Slappin too, its definitely HOT. Gimme TWO girls that are into it and we can slap n choke the nut outta each other all night.
Just google 'how CEOs cope with themselves'. Or politicians.
Looking for a brutal session of slapping, spitting, ball busting choking, smothering and maybe golden.
Anybody interested?
Any others into this? Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
I'm your girl! oh.. this will be fun!!!
Here is just one of my adventures..
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=994624
What a great review. Melannie, I have some boundaries that could use a stretching or two... or three.
  • savak
  • 08-27-2014, 05:30 PM
Anybody interested?
Any others into this? Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad

review dat when youre done.
You know this Goddess will torture you like no other!!! You must be anticipating my visit to "The Big D"!!!!