Something new/different.

I'm venturing my final year in engineering to build an automated sexpod for male and females. I have even built a prototype but needs Massive micro adjustments. Guys are simple, a2+b2=c2, enough stroke and suction he will cum. Women y'all are MUCH more complicated so I ask you this. What is your favorite position to cum in (beginning to end) and what makes you cum in that position?
  • CS25
  • 09-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Call a few providers and find out first hand. Your sampling will need to be thorough so at least a 3% population sample will be required. But that will need to be inclusive of Asian-American ladies, African-American ladies, Native-American ladies, Hispanic-American ladies, MiddleEast-American ladies and of course Caucasian-American ladies. Three percent of about 500 providers listed in the H-town area will mean about 15 visits....at roughly $250 per visit on average....plus $120 per visit for hotel costs....your grant request should ask for $4800 to include a small reimbursement for gasoline. Hell...just make it for $5k total.

Please post your results in the reviews section and give us a run down on your final conclusions. And of course, the name of your product when it goes to market.
Dude I'm at a bar drinking so I'm sure I'll regret this inthe morning but.... ITS THE FUCK OF A LIFE TIME!!! If I'm going to fuck you, machine wise, to the best of anyone's ability I would have chosen law as my profession.
There is nothing wrong with asking questions like these but the guys are right things like this I prefer to say in private cause what I tell you I may want something different.
Btw we are not that complicated love if you know what you are doing you will be successful every time.
I believe your initial assumption about men is going to lead you vastly astray . . . ijs.