Not Really New

I’ve been away from the hobby for about 4 and a half years. Since my last handle was guested I don’t know if it’s Kosher to reveal it. I just recently started perusing some site like LC, AS, and Rubmd just to see what is out there and rejoined here more for entertainment value more than anything else. I do notice that the landscape has changed somewhat. Not sure if I will dive sack in but nothing wrong with window shopping.
Go ahead and reveal it. We have so many fake and multiple handles here, it would be refreshing to see an Old Handle ressurect as something NOT fake. You can reveal your own guest handle, no one else can.

ECCIE has several Posters who create a new handle every 2-3 weeks, to simply Troll and make up Bullshit. So when a ''new'' handle pops up that immediately knows all about the scene and other long-time Handles, we immedately assume it is the latest Troll handle.
I wasn’t a prolific poster but I did have 5 or 6 pages of reviews. My old handle was golforfish. Probably won’t be remembered by very many but that’s ok. Might be a good thing.
Welcome back sweetie and have fun!
Welcome back to the fun!