Now Who? Ever get to that point?

I have a time frame coming up where I will be flying solo at home. No one at home next door to know when I come or go. I've been preparing for this for a while. Making a list of my "want to see" providers. Weighing pros and cons of each to move them up or down on the list.

Now that the time is almost here, I'm second guessing who or what I want. Do I want the seeming emotional tie of GFE or do I want to just fuck? Latina, ebony, or other? My favorite small tits or more to play with? Starfish time? As many bng's as I can string together? Another trip into the dark zone of the streets?

What do you guys do when you get to this point? Is there a trigger somewhere to pull? I'm not tired of the hobby so no break in store. Or do you get drunk and just let it come to you? Lol
How many liaisons do you plan to have during your solo time?
How many liaisons do you plan to have during your solo time? Originally Posted by NotPlaying
Budgeted for 4 one hour sessions. I kind of see where you are going tho..... One of each flavor?
I'd probably start outside my comfort zone (doubles?) and end with an ATF to make sure that the last memory was a good one. Definitely a good time to check a couple of items off of the old Bucket List!
I have a time frame coming up where I will be flying solo at home. No one at home next door to know when I come or go. I've been preparing for this for a while. Making a list of my "want to see" providers. Weighing pros and cons of each to move them up or down on the list. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
What do you mean by "No one at home next door to know when I come or go"? Are the neighbors really that nosy?
What do you mean by "No one at home next door to know when I come or go"? Are the neighbors really that nosy? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Sounds like Abner and Gladys Kravitz live next door ! I understand, I have the same situation !
I have a time frame coming up where I will be flying solo at home. No one at home next door to know when I come or go. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
What do you mean by "No one at home next door to know when I come or go"? Are the neighbors really that nosy? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Anything (or anyone) you want except outcall to your house, if that's what you're talking about...

Enjoy!!
AGREED - no outcall to your home...
Why not an outcall? If he chooses a classy provider that dresses well and does not use a driver? "Turn heads but don't raise eyebrows" is what I always say. That would take some serious nerve to accuse her of being a provider.

Unless he is married, in that case, I agree, no outcalls to his private residence.
You can take me to dinner and the nudie bar.
  • jwood
  • 05-25-2016, 08:21 PM
Why not an outcall? If he chooses a classy provider that dresses well and does not use a driver? "Turn heads but don't raise eyebrows" is what I always say. That would take some serious nerve to accuse her of being a provider.

Unless he is married, in that case, I agree, no outcalls to his private residence. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Women some how know when another woman has been in her house. Mine does anyway. js
Women some how know when another woman has been in her house. Mine does anyway. js Originally Posted by jwood
I feel like there's a story here, and I wanna hear it
Women some how know when another woman has been in her house. Mine does anyway. js Originally Posted by jwood
+1!!!
Until recently a family member lived in the house next door. House on my property (10 acres) but still next door. I'm in the sticks so outcall probably wouldn't work anyway.
You can take me to dinner and the nudie bar. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
There's an idea. And first offer I've had....
Are you GFE? Will you be wearing makeup? ( I don't want it on a shirt I wear all the time. I can wear throwaways)