Favorite Fetishes

Affixiation, cuckold, DP, Facial, Golden shower, 2 girl, 2guys, Tantric, I like them all. What are some of your favorite fetishes?
Damn Mindy. We need to link up. I’m all about facials and DT. The messier the better!
  • AgFox
  • 10-29-2018, 01:37 PM
Asphyxiation not affixiation
I like to do dp. Super sexy for a lady to take 2 at once!
Golden shower me receiving YESSS.
Cuckhold without the gay part. Lol
  • jaybe
  • 10-29-2018, 08:30 PM
Ummmm, I'm going to say you're my new favorite fetish!
JB, Interesting you feel that way about Splitlog, NTTIAWWT
JB, Interesting you feel that way about Splitlog, NTTIAWWT Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I have a fan club
Sounds like you, I and Suzuki need to get together for that threesome DP party 😈😈😈😈😈😈
This will sound downright weird to most if not all of you.Not a joke.

I like to see "specific" women sleep.Something about it just makes me.Rock hard.
Has anyone else had or done grooming fetishes?
Provider washes, shaves and moisturizes everything down there. Kind of like going to a salon but for a different part of your body.
  • BK
  • 10-31-2018, 11:35 AM
Don’t want anyone with sharp objects anywhere near my naughty parts. “Accidents” happen
Good point. If you get someone trustworthy with a steady hand it can be enjoyable though.
My favorite is outside without getting caught of course. Well when I was younger anyway. I used to see this bored house milf,banged her on concrete picknik table in broad day light at Parlarm Creek ..In my vehicle ,at the local park or a vacant lot. When it was to dangerous to come to her house. She would go for a jog ,I would just cruise by and pick her up on the street. The rush from doing it with the chance of getting caught, heightened my senses Now I like sex while camping or out in nature with minmal danger. Not in my twenties anymore.
skirts, thigh-highs, short hair, tight midriff are a few of my favorite things