I'v said it once, I will say it again..........

I am so jealous of you dudes in Little Rock. So many ladies and so many positive reviews. I'd give my left nut just to have two or three ladies that you have down there up here in NE Wisconsin. It's a sellers market up here. Lackluster performance for an inflated donation with the ladies who consistently post and taking a flyer on a newbie isn't worth the potential trouble.
We do have quality ladies here that’s for sure! If you’re ever in town, shoot me a PM and I’ll be more than happy to provide info on restaurants, attractions, hotels, etc 🙂
The ladies here are quite amazing. So if you come on down we'll show you around or at least point you in the right direction.
Wisconsin? Yikes.I heard that place has little to no ladies.True?
There are a few in northeast Wisconsin but they can be elusive as the demand is high. Also you donate more for the same amount of time you do in Little Rock and the performance is lack luster...........

Ladies who travel through seem to do well but they only stay a day or two and they book out fast of flat out don't reply.

The other issue is that up is that guys want top notch ladies at crack house prices.
...The other issue is that up is that guys want top notch ladies at crack house prices. Originally Posted by Taters2019
Your friends need to understand the dynamics of asking quality, reputable ladies to travel to their area. It’s a very remote location, 12 hours one-way from Northwest Arkansas and 15 hours from Little Rock. No one is going to commit that kind of time, travel expenses and mileage on their vehicles for “crack house prices.”

I was willing to consider it myself, but I‘d require several multi-hour appointments prescheduled with deposits before departure. Otherwise, I can stay here and make my normal rates... It’s just not feasible for a lady to travel that kind of distance for less than what she can make at home.

There has to be some added incentive.
Trust me Ginger Doll, I get exactly where you are coming from. I know there are mongers around here who understand what quality companionship means because when a provider of your caliber makes their way through town, they book out well in advance of their arrival.