Thirsty's please read R and ISOs before responding and sending PMs

I normally don't post ISOs because the same crew jumps on them no matter what the request.

Looking for a spinner? get a BBW. Looking for someone in Humble? get someone in Clear Lake willing to travel. Looking for late night? get someone the next morning after you already fucked and went to bed.

My request was simple. It was late at night and I was looking for someone available immediately and staying at the SAME hotel I was at, popular Kirby incall hotel. I spotted 3 or 4 providers and was hoping one of them would see it. I got 5 PMs from the normal crew 1 actually read it and was just saying hi which was cool and we had a something in common and laughed at each other but the others came the next day saying they were up late and ready to go. Really? At 6pm the next day? Don't look so thirsty girls.

</rant>
btw I'm on the west side tonight. O.nM.yN.ightI.n. (hookerized that for ya)
LOL, I hear you!
It seems as if you were thirsty to me Imo. You were the one looking for someone at your hotel and right then and there
I am lmfao.. To funny
It seems as if you were thirsty to me Imo. You were the one looking for someone at your hotel and right then and there Originally Posted by ashley
LMAO!!!!!! Dayum!!!
It seems as if you were thirsty to me Imo. You were the one looking for someone at your hotel and right then and there Originally Posted by ashley
No shit! I was thinking the same thing. This dude seems to be confused about how to use the word "thirsty".

Hey hardnfast, if you're over 21 years old and you're trying to use the word thirsty you got some serious issues.
lol .. I know right.

By the way OP, I just looked at your ISO and there is more than 1 crowen plaza in Houston and they are scattered from the northside to the southside .. so how the hell was any provider suppose to know if she was at "your" crowen plaza?
LOL ...."Thirsty's"....

Now that was funny. And so true.
thirstttt

you try to give motherfuckas water, and they throw it in ya face. ha!
Thirsty's on this site,who knew it? lmao
Hey op there is a reason you dont see anyone but newbies or backpage lurkers posting in the iso sectipn.
I am new to the board and pick up helpful information from the posts in that section. Even if it is not what the poster is looking for, it can be helpful for others. But I see how this can be frustrating to the poster.