Provider: Rebecca hillcroft
Phone: 832-429-6558
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-free/24692871
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hillcroft
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: NONE!!! She no showed again!!!
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: ?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Never saw her!
Recommendation: No
I went to see her couple of days ago, a hour session became 20 minutes. Massage sucked. Handjob and BBJ was OK but nothing to write about. Lost $120. Thought it would be better.
Yep...last time I saw her session went about 20 min....won't be going back
Thanks guys, I was planning on a visit but that's not going to happen.
  • Hodor
  • 01-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the heads up on that one....
That's sad to know that her service has gone downhill. I saw her about a year ago for 30 min session and it was 30 minutes or more and service was great.
Sorry you have had such a hard time ...as for Rebecca I have been seeing her for several years. I do know she had to get a new phone a lot of texts and calls where not going threw not sure if that's what happened with you......I will admit sometimes the "sessions are shorter than others" but I always have a great time. I saw her today and asked her about " rushing or shorting sessions her reply was at times guys want more than what the normal rate covers so she shortens the time to compensate and sometimes the guy will have such bad hygiene that she can not keep the session going and remain polite.....so guys I understand we should get what we pay for ....but is it really that hard to wash your cock and balls before going in
Sorry you have had such a hard time ...as for Rebecca I have been seeing her for several years. I do know she had to get a new phone a lot of texts and calls where not going threw not sure if that's what happened with you......I will admit sometimes the "sessions are shorter than others" but I always have a great time. I saw her today and asked her about " rushing or shorting sessions her reply was at times guys want more than what the normal rate covers so she shortens the time to compensate and sometimes the guy will have such bad hygiene that she can not keep the session going and remain polite.....so guys I understand we should get what we pay for ....but is it really that hard to wash your cock and balls before going in Originally Posted by Beaux99
She had never seen the OP, so she wouldn't know anything about his hygiene. Sorry, that excuse doesn't fly.
Sorry you have had such a hard time ...as for Rebecca I have been seeing her for several years. I do know she had to get a new phone a lot of texts and calls where not going threw not sure if that's what happened with you......I will admit sometimes the "sessions are shorter than others" but I always have a great time. I saw her today and asked her about " rushing or shorting sessions her reply was at times guys want more than what the normal rate covers so she shortens the time to compensate and sometimes the guy will have such bad hygiene that she can not keep the session going and remain polite.....so guys I understand we should get what we pay for ....but is it really that hard to wash your cock and balls before going in Originally Posted by Beaux99
This dude is Super WK for this chic. Always defending her shortcomings on every post. Both of these girls obviously have issues with rushing people out as i have seen many times before. To the OP, be glad you kept your coins to see someone worth the money.
I understand she never saw the "op" the hygiene remark was a follow up of a post she made and and a convo I had with her.... I would remark about any provider if I personally have a nice time with them not just Rebecca ....think what you want we all have our fave providers
I just think its crazy how we post about these girls on here and they are "trash" but what about all the BS some clients put them threw the horror stories I have heard are crazy that's all my point is take it however you want