So here's the hypothetical situation..

20+ years ago you accidentally got a provider pregnant. She tells you never to have anything to do with the kid and you of course oblige.

Now the kid is a multi million dollar athlete - like Dez Bryant level of success.

What do you do?

Keep things the way it is?

Reach out and expose the mother for the lying woman she is?

(Edit: Has Jerry given Dez that raise yet??)
In today's world if he wanted to find you he would have already.......if you go looking for him and he really is rich, it will look like you want in on his money..........IMHO I would just stay away
It's really not an issue. If you were doing providers raw for 20+ years, you would have been naturally selected by now.
Dez was franchised, so yes he got his raise.
It's really not an issue. If you were doing providers raw for 20+ years, you would have been naturally selected by now. Originally Posted by idiot savant
and here goes the reading comprehension champion of the year!!
Why would you say expose her for the lying woman she is? I didn't see in your hypothetical question where the provider became a liar.
The lie = "your daddy doesn't exist"

"I don't remember your dad he was a soldier who didn't want anything to do with you then he died in action"
I'd try to figure out a way to send a letter or some kind of correspondence to let him know that I existed and leave it up to him if he wanted to start a relationship with me or if he wanted me to stay away.
So, hypothetically, you got a provider pregnant 20+ years ago and, as you mentioned, you "oblige" when she says you don't have to have anything to do with the child. By obliging, you show that you do not care about the well being of the kid. Years go by. Who says that the mother is even a provider anymore? How are you going to "expose" her? Are you going to come foward to your child and say "hey, your mother used to be a whore and I knocked her up."? Do you think that the kid is going to be so overwhelmingly ashamed and disgusted by his mother (the woman who took care of him and raised him while you were off fucking other whores) that he's just going to abandon her and graciously accept you into his life as a parent? No. Obviously, being 20+ years old the kid would have some sense in his head and know that you are only coming forth for his money, which he's not obligated in any way to share with you. So, to expose a woman for having been a provider in the past for the benifits of her child's money (which you wouldn't be getting) only shows how petulant and spiteful you are. You know, hypothetically.
Also, I don't see why she should have to tell him the truth about his daddy if she didn't anticipate him being a part of their life.
  • anita
  • 04-06-2015, 10:06 AM
If you agreed to never be there for the kid, and never was... What difference does it make that he grows up to be rich? That means you are only trying to be in his life now because of his money. A parent that never gave any love whatsoever to his kid but is willing to pop out of nowhere to use the kid for his money is a disgrace IMO. How about watching him from a distance as you have been doing, and be quietly happy and proud that he grew up to be successful.
So... no financial caring for the kid. No cards, no letters, no anything. Yeah--- stay the fuck away applies here. If a persona had given a fuck in the beginning, they would have been a father whether she approved or not.
So, hypothetically, you got a provider pregnant 20+ years ago and, as you mentioned, you "oblige" when she says you don't have to have anything to do with the child. By obliging, you show that you do not care about the well being of the kid. Years go by. Who says that the mother is even a provider anymore? How are you going to "expose" her? Are you going to come foward to your child and say "hey, your mother used to be a whore and I knocked her up."? Do you think that the kid is going to be so overwhelmingly ashamed and disgusted by his mother (the woman who took care of him and raised him while you were off fucking other whores) that he's just going to abandon her and graciously accept you into his life as a parent? No. Obviously, being 20+ years old the kid would have some sense in his head and know that you are only coming forth for his money, which he's not obligated in any way to share with you. So, to expose a woman for having been a provider in the past for the benifits of her child's money (which you wouldn't be getting) only shows how petulant and spiteful you are. You know, hypothetically. Originally Posted by HoneyRyder007
This.^^
20+ years ago you accidentally got a provider pregnant. She tells you never to have anything to do with the kid and you of course oblige... Originally Posted by wreckshop
I'll stop you right there, I wouldn't have obliged...

Whether it was on "accident" or not, I takes care of mine. She would've had a hard time keeping me out of that kids life
Honey Ryder can I book a session with you?

Awesome response.. You have brains and that's sexyvas fuck to me..

And don't worry.. I will let you provide the condoms i get that u may not trust me completely