Sweet tart candy

did she retire?
That handle was guested....which means you probably shouldn't try to figure out what happened to her

Handles are "guested" when members have real world "Safety and Security" issues...also, trying to "link them" to any current member could get the member doing the "linking" some time away as well
  • Seedy
  • 04-09-2015, 03:52 PM
DED, you just messed up the next potential banapaloosa. Lol
Nah...someone will fuck up
^^^^ No doubt....
gonna have to register that name
Nah...someone will fuck up Originally Posted by DickEmDown
They ALWAYS do lol
I think the thread was started in an effort to bait some fuckers into stepping on their own dicks.......the OP knows where she is and who she is
The problem with that rule is you would have to know the original account was guested. Some times I think guys see a new Ad and say "hey that looks like _ _ _ _ _, is it her?". Unless they actually do a search of the old provider profile they wouldn't necessarily know the status.
I think the thread was started in an effort to bait some fuckers into stepping on their own dicks.......the OP knows where she is and who she is Originally Posted by SNL9933
Excellent observation

"hey that looks like _ _ _ _ _, is it her?". Unless they actually do a search of the old provider profile they wouldn't necessarily know the status. Originally Posted by Wombat94
S-E-A-R-C-H, is our friend...
I was going to suggest this threAD be closed.

But I changed my mind.
I think the thread was started in an effort to bait some fuckers into stepping on their own dicks.......the OP knows where she is and who she is Originally Posted by SNL9933
That's exactly what is going on.