Green Dot cards

Has anyone in the hobby used these? Any providers? Any clients?

I have a friend who is looking for a way to secure a deposit from clients for services (she is a pro Domme and not on here) and wanted to hear any experience's

PM me please
What I am looking for is from a client's POV, which ones allow you to transfer to any other card account? From the ladie's POV, which ones allow you to receive funds being transferred?

What I am looking for is a card that allows monies to be sent to it from either direct bank account, another CC/debit card or another pre-paid card. Also the retrieval of those funds - can you transfer from that card to your own account or what do you have to do get the funds?
Call a spade a spade.

Here's your link

Money Laundering 101
Call a spade a spade.

Here's your link

Money Laundering 101 Originally Posted by citizen44
it is not money laundering she wants to do. She does not want her personal account known to her clients as they do not want theirs either.

She wants the ability to secure a deposit for a session via CC so to thin out the time wasters.. She is a Pro Domme and her time, like a provider's time, is precious.

I am sure some of the guys on here use prepaid cards to secure a session or as an actual gift.
I thought green dots weren't even made anymore..
Green Dot Cards
Please see the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Dot_Corporation
I thought green dots weren't even made anymore.. Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
Saw them other type for sale in a Walgreens.
Green Dot MoneyPac which you could buy and then send the number to someone else the refill their card have been discontinued and are no longer.

Note: tried to add link to MoneyPac but it's got block. So just google MoneyPac

About the only thing left is Western Union but be ready to make up a lot of info and be sure the other party has it. Could still be iffy and it's expensive as instant transfers are like $12
I'm not playing that game.
Yeah they stopped the Money Pak awhile ago.
I buy green dot to pay for advertising costs. Easy...you can get them at Walgreen / cvs type places
Try netspend
I used to use GD until they discontinued the MoneyPac. Tell her to look into PayPal MyCash Cards. They work exactly the same way MoneyPacs did. Buy with cash, enter code on back into paypal account. The reason I only use these for deposits is because it's the only way to secure the money. Once it's in my account, it's mine. He can't charge back the card or anything because he had to pay for it in cash. If her paypal account is attached to her bank account, she can just transfer the funds right into her bank. No trail of where it came from or why she has it, the client has no account information, everyone's privacy is protected.
Once it's in my account, it's mine. He can't charge back the card or anything because he had to pay for it in cash. If her paypal account is attached to her bank account, she can just transfer the funds right into her bank. No trail of where it came from or why she has it, the client has no account information, everyone's privacy is protected. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
That's not my experience with PayPal. I've gotten "refunds" before when I had a challenge to an item being shipped. You must be referencing some special type of account with PayPal.
No, I'm talking about funds being applied to your account through MyCash cards. The client has to go purchase the card with cash only. Then he can give the lady the number on the back, she enters that number into her Paypal account online, and bam, funds are hers. Since he purchased the card in cash, there's no credit card charge to cancel and reclaim the funds.