Jacksonville or Gainsville - Questions??

Hello Everyone!
I was thinking of stopping in for a visit on my way in either Jacksonville or Gainsville? I've never been to either before. Suggestions/ locations? Any areas I should avoid? Is there room for me? Let me know if you would like to set something up so I know it's worth a visit! I'm working on the exact dates, It will be during the month of September. Just needing to figure which town / areas would be best.
Xoxo
Alyssa
I can't commit personally because at least one of my faves is explicitly not on your menu and there's no indication my other fave is either (gotta have 1 out of 2 at least ; but I can tell you that Jacksonville will almost certainly have more business for you than Gainesville, particularly in light of your fee structure, as the latter is pretty rural apart from the University and what more needs to be said about student budgets?

The Southpoint area is a common place to setup shop in J-ville, and easy to find; but you could easily distinguish yourself here by choosing something a little nicer than the north side of that area and instead stay somewhere on the south side of Salisbury Rd or something in the Town Center area which has lots of nice places to while away your downtime.

Good luck on your visit. You're hot and I would love to have seen you.