College Students Scared by Trump's Name in Chalk!!

• DSK
  • 03-24-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm betting these little pussies are liberals!!!

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/11ed0...16-chalk-signs

ATLANTA (AP) — A flurry of chalk scrawls supporting Donald Trump on the Emory University campus sparked a demonstration by students who demanded and were granted a meeting with the president, saying the messages made them feel concerned and frightened. At least one of them said he got death threats after the protest.

The students viewed the messages as intimidation, and they voiced "genuine concern and pain" as a result, Emory President Jim Wagner wrote Tuesday, one day after meeting with 40 to 50 student demonstrators.

The Atlanta university on Wednesday provided The Associated Press with a copy of Wagner's letter, in which he said students confronted by Trump's name in chalk "heard a message about values regarding diversity and respect that clash with Emory's own."

Students at Monday's protest chanted, "You are not listening! Come speak to us, we are in pain!" shortly before Wagner agreed to meet with them, Emory's student newspaper, The Wheel, reported.
Of course they're liberals and pussies.
I have a hard time believing this isn't an exaggeration of what actually happened.

However, if it is true, those students need to STFU and get a grip.
I have a hard time believing this isn't an exaggeration of what actually happened.

However, if it is true, those students need to STFU and get a grip. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Why don't you think it's true? A citation was posted.
Why don't you think it's true? A citation was posted. Originally Posted by bambino
Because the article uses "Trump 2016" in the title, when it points out that a clearly more offensive "build a wall" was also written. Is that far enough to be considered threatening? Absolutely not. But it makes me question what else didn't make it into, or is being downplayed by, the report.

On top of that, the president didn't say they were offended by Trump 2016, which the title basically outright says, but "After meeting with our students, I cannot dismiss their expression of feelings and concern as motivated only by political preference or over-sensitivity. Instead, the students with whom I spoke heard a message, not about political process or candidate choice, but instead about values regarding diversity and respect that clash with Emory’s own."

The bold would clearly be the case if it were just "Trump 2016" posts.

Is the president full of shit and simply appeasing a bunch of whiners? I don't know. But I smell something fishy here and will wait a bit for more information to come out.
Whatever you say. Keep an eye on it and report back.
Some of these college kids...are a bunch of over-sensitive, politically-correct, whining, snot-nosed, shit brats who would literally pass out and throw up if shown this site.

Several comedians have stopped doing shows on college campuses because of pin-headed shitholes like like this.
Some of these college kids...are a bunch of over-sensitive, politically-correct, whining, snot-nosed, shit brats who would literally pass out and throw up if shown this site.

Several comedians have stopped doing shows on college campuses because of pin-headed shitholes like like this. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Just like the Mizzou deal. The pussy president resigned.
I didn't know Emory was an all girls school.
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2016, 04:07 PM
Because the article uses "Trump 2016" in the title, when it points out that a clearly more offensive "build a wall" was also written. Is that far enough to be considered threatening? Absolutely not. But it makes me question what else didn't make it into, or is being downplayed by, the report.

On top of that, the president didn't say they were offended by Trump 2016, which the title basically outright says, but "After meeting with our students, I cannot dismiss their expression of feelings and concern as motivated only by political preference or over-sensitivity. Instead, the students with whom I spoke heard a message, not about political process or candidate choice, but instead about values regarding diversity and respect that clash with Emory’s own."

The bold would clearly be the case if it were just "Trump 2016" posts.

Is the president full of shit and simply appeasing a bunch of whiners? I don't know. But I smell something fishy here and will wait a bit for more information to come out. Originally Posted by eatfibo
I tend to agree. Unless there is something a little more disconcerting than "Trump 2016" written in chalk I would think it is a conservative parody of pussy liberals, rather than a genuine response, which it appears to be!

I am not aware of anything more offensive, such as "build a wall", but at least then the student reactions might be slightly more understandable, albeit still laughable.
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2016, 12:25 AM
They are being roundly denounced and laughed at out in cyberspace.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2016, 08:12 AM
Another view.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ople-of-color/

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm sure that young, pretty, white looking "Latinx" girl gets massively discriminated against on a daily basis. I have many friends who sit around complaining about pretty young girls flooding the country....and intend to run them off...NOT!!!

She is a white privileged little fake who wants to have it both ways.
The false argument; it is not latinos or Hispanics, it is ILLEGAL ALIENS who have a problem. I work with a guy who became naturalized many years ago. He said he is constantly having to explain that nothing Trump has said involves him as he is an American citizen. Maybe these student should stay in the classroom because the real world is scary.
This is silly shit. The kid in question needs to grow a pair.