Shadow Government?

Former Presidents and others weigh in.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...hat-they-said/
Skull and Bones rules the world.
Chicken little.
That could be why Donald Trump is so disliked by Republicans and Democrats alike because he posses a threat to this "Shadow Government" Our political system is fixed and he exposes this.

Jim
Trump would just be a pawn of the shadow government.
Former Presidents and others weigh in.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...hat-they-said/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Thanks COG, I like how Bill Still was interviewed in the video.

It's interesting, isn't it?
Trump would just be a pawn of the shadow government. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, actually Hillary Clinton would be the Pawn. Without the Shadow Government she wouldn't be vying for a presidential nomination but rather parole, lol. Put that in your bong and smoke it you dizzy motherfucker.

Jim
No, actually Hillary Clinton would be the Pawn. Without the Shadow Government she wouldn't be vying for a presidential nomination but rather parole, lol. Put that in your bong and smoke it you dizzy motherfucker.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Fuck you, it was staged.
Trump would just be a pawn of the shadow government. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wow! If that were true then Trump would be the perfect fall guy. They would all want him to be president....
This break from reality was brought to by the Kansas boob.
Fuck you, it was staged. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I predict this will be another one of those threads where your ass and your hands will be in constant contact, lol.

Jim

If you know who they are, then they aren't shadow motherfucker.
Wow! If that were true then Trump would be the perfect fall guy. They would all want him to be president....
This break from reality was brought to by the Kansas boob. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Trump is the perfect fall guy, he is so full of himself that he will never see it coming.
I predict this will be another one of those threads where your ass and your hands will be in constant contact, lol.

Remove your head from ass.
Trump is the perfect fall guy, he is so full of himself that he will never see it coming.

Remove your head from ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How can my head be up my ass when I keep having to hand you yours, lol.

Jim
How can my head be up my ass when I keep having to hand you yours, lol.

You never have, but you dream about it dipsht.