Do You Want the Poster Sistine Chapel To Leave The Site For Good

I will seriously consider all feedback.

Regardless of how you vote please also list your reason why. Rationale goes a long way with me and it may sway my decision to leave or stay. So give me a supporting reason as to why so that I can take your feedback and vote seriously.

Thank you.
Wow...this is the most pathetic post I have ever seen....
Note: I consider not sticking to the topic as a vote that you want me to stay. So I will factor non-compliance into my affirmative decision as well. ;-)
WHO ????
Note: I consider not sticking to the topic as a vote that you want me to stay. So I will factor non-compliance into my affirmative decision as well. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I gotta give you credit, dear..

You're a great sport! Love the response without the " "snootyness", and clap back

My vote stay, even though im fake moving.
So if you leave ...we lose shine too right? A twofer
I will seriously consider all feedback.

Regardless of how you vote please also list your reason why. Rationale goes a long way with me and it may sway my decision to leave or stay. So give me a supporting reason as to why so that I can take your feedback and vote seriously.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Since you asked, this can't be considered inflammatory, but a truthful answer.

I personally think you're a no good POS attention whore. Everything about you from your avatar to your postings screams no good racist who intentionally posts against the grain in any effort for attention.
Since you asked, this can't be considered inflammatory, but a truthful answer.

I personally think you're a no good POS attention whore. Everything about you from your avatar to your postings screams no good racist who intentionally posts against the grain in any effort for attention. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I sincerely appreciate your candor but be mindful that I didnt ask you to violate any rules.

I'm also concerned about you DH. Your fixation seems quite unhealthy. There's so much life to be lived dont allow other peoples views and opinions have such a negative emotional impact on you. I want to see you doing better and I think you can. You just have to invite the Christ into your heart and be open and receptive to his eternal love. You can do it my friend dont allow online BS control you.

I love you as human brah ;-)
@ CB Thanks sweetie
LeBron vs. Michael - who was the greatest ?

Now compare yourself
I just wish you would get rid of the picture of Avenatti as your avatar. I can't stand him and hate even looking at his face. Wish you would get another avatar!
U should of added "Die" as a choice...might have been interesting
Hey bro, before you decide to check out.......with your connections, could you get everyone tickets to the Stones....

The Trumpeter calls this lawyer a "3rd rate lawyer".
He also called his former attorney general "Mr. Magoo"

With a leader and commander in chief like that, what's the point of asking why ?

Bob Seeger........"working on my fake moves"
I just wish you would get rid of the picture of Avenatti as your avatar. I can't stand him and hate even looking at his face. Wish you would get another avatar! Originally Posted by sharkman29

Ok issa reasonable request. I will change it.
  • A1.
  • 12-15-2018, 01:57 PM
Singing >>> Let it be, let it be, singing words of wisdom..... Let it be.

Singing >>>> We are the world, We are the children, just keep on giving