She Takes The Condom Off Fantasy

It's one of the best taboo fantasies ever. If you're already bare-backing a chic do ever have fantasy you gotta wear a condom sessions... I've been having a merry time playing this one out.

We start off with the condom on and she's emphatic it must be worn. Then the fantasy delves into me saying: "I just need to feel that pussy raw baby"...and she says no...then during the course of action right before I'm about to blow she slowly rolls it off allowing me to nut on her ovaries.

It's an amazing fantasy.

Here come the trolls in 3...2...1
TCP? Is that you?
She’s not fantasizing. She’s telling us her playbook.
Yawn
This guy is still here?....
It amazes me how folks be all up in them circle jerk crews. Not an original thought in their head.
It amazes me how folks be all up in them circle jerk crews. Not an original thought in their head. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
"be all up in"...YOUR SWEET NANCY
  • 3Sum
  • 01-09-2019, 07:46 AM
It's one of the best taboo fantasies ever. If you're already bare-backing a chic do ever have fantasy you gotta wear a condom sessions... I've been having a merry time playing this one out.

We start off with the condom on and she's emphatic it must be worn. Then the fantasy delves into me saying: "I just need to feel that pussy raw baby"...and she says no...then during the course of action right before I'm about to blow she slowly rolls it off allowing me to nut on her ovaries.

It's an amazing fantasy.

Here come the trolls in 3...2...1 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So, this fantasy of yours is with Nancy Pelosi? Good luck, you might have a better chance bare-backing Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.
Hell, I'll do Alexandria before I do Nancy.
Oops .. .double post.
Not a fantasy:

Back in the ASPD days (so pre-2010), I booked a session with "Junior's" Latin Relaxation agency/studio. Half way into a decent session, the provider says she forgot the condom and cant find one! Now I'mm ready for the full portion of Full Service and this was like a glass of cold water to the crotch.

I walked.

Told Junior she had offered Bare-Back and he never used that girl again, as far as I knw (no reviews with her name or stories of BB-FS at Junior's LR).
I do have fantasys of sex with Celebrity political figures. Interestingly, most are not liberal, but not for their political views. Somehow most liberal celebrity political figures are just not attractive to me. Ploosi, Joy Bahare Kathy Griffin, et al, just don't do it for me.

Many conservative political celebrity women do. Kellyan Conway, Ann Coulter, and many of trhe Fox contributors are just as smart and effective professionally as the liberal women, but way-hotter!
The liberal women you list are indeed ugly AF. But You nasty if you dig Kelly Anne Horseface and the Coulter tranny.

You have absolute horrible taste in women. I mean HORRID...just like whoever the dude that sexually harassed the woman that started the me too movement. He had to be one sick puppy if he found her attractive.
The liberal women you list are indeed ugly AF. But You nasty if you dig Kelly Anne Horseface and the Coulter tranny.

You have absolute horrible taste in women. I mean HORRID...just like whoever the dude that sexually harassed the woman that started the me too movement. He had to be one sick puppy if he found her attractive.
Kellyanne Conway?? Ann Coulter?? Hot??? LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on......
Ann Coulter?? Originally Posted by kerwil62
C’mon ker.....you know that giraffe neck was built for throat fucking....