League City?

I do not think I have ever stayed in that town before.
Lake Charles and Beaumont is pretty much wiped out from staying in those towns from the storms.
Family has me making a few choices and a quick stop..
I didn't go out like every Friday but I sure do miss live music and bumping butts with strangers on the dance floor.. lol

Each city handled this C19 different ways.
San Antonio and Midland hotels are by far the worst .
Closing every entrance except the front and having to show ID to get in must be on the registry to enter.
That SUCKED!
Any info on this city for fun and hobby would be appreciated. Areas to stay away from bad and good experiences.

You are not far from Kemah, lots of fun bars down there. Not the Boardwalk, thats all family stuff, but the older part. You can park and stroll from place to place.
Have safe travels and I hope that you find the fun that you're in search of
Thanks for the info I don't think i know the old area that we can walk from place to place. GOOD INFO
Thanks for the info I don't think i know the old area that we can walk from place to place. GOOD INFO Originally Posted by Majichands
Be safe in the area. Hotels pay attention out this way.
Make sure u already have your friends lined up so you dont waste your money on just sight seeing.

Good luck!
  • tth
  • 10-27-2020, 10:02 AM
Great area, I’ve lived here in league city for 10yrs....
pm me
i stay in webster nasa area and know hotels that are cool
You saved me so much with this post..

I was thinking of visiting San Antonio and Midland....

I know its almost January.....still tho

Each city definitely has its own rules.
League City is very spread out. But not a bad place. Nice marina's. Nice houses. Decent food.

In Galveston County. No fines for not having face mask like Harris County, but they do want you to wear the mask.

Webster is more big city but not huge like Houston/Dallas. Has everything you need and want. Close to NASA. Harris County. Right across the creek from League City. I think this is the best bet for Hobbying.

Kemah is small town USA. Not sure about hobby fun, but more touristy fun, in my opinion. On Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, lots of water front. Galveston County.
You saved me so much with this post..

I was thinking of visiting San Antonio and Midland....

I know its almost January.....still tho

Each city definitely has its own rules. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I'm sure that Houston would still be welcoming to a visit from you hon. Stay Well and have Safe Travels!