Florida Prostitution Sting Those Guys Don't Play Around

Polk County in Florida big sting operation targeting providers and hobbyist.

Probably an election year kinda thing and this area is know for these type of operations.

All they work off of is a text or email mentioning a sex act and a price and they wait for someone to walk into their webb.

I know we would never see Dallas County run something like that....maybe Tarrant County????

Funny comments by those arrested in one article that will definitely be used against them in Court which leads to the sage old advice that if arrested STFU and remain calm.....LE loves to slap the cuffs on someone and watch them have an emotional breakdown.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...fficking-bust/

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/polk...OYCKGMX2TFZMU/
The Polk County sheriff seems to enjoy this aspect of his job a bit too much. He loves shaming johns.
Why not? It makes for great publicity and they are upholding the law!
Why not? It makes for great publicity and they are upholding the law! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Enforcing the law ?

Sure with a little bit of entrapment mixed in.

Irving Cops are working OT trying to snare girls into outcalls with an arrest. An arrest that gets plead down to a misdemeanor with a fine and 6 months of Probation.

Prostitution, Marijuana, and Abortion should be legal in all 50 States.

I will trade all of those Vices for the right to carry firearms of any shape size or style in my truck, on my person, in every nook and corner of my house.
Enforcing the law ?

Sure with a little bit of entrapment mixed in.

Irving Cops are working OT trying to snare girls into outcalls with an arrest. An arrest that gets plead down to a misdemeanor with a fine and 6 months of Probation.

Prostitution, Marijuana, and Abortion should be legal in all 50 States.

I will trade all of those Vices for the right to carry firearms of any shape size or style in my truck, on my person, in every nook and corner of my house. Originally Posted by ahab11
I advise editing this post sir.
Bottom line the police in Florida are enforcing the law.
Sheriff Grady Judd is Florida's version of Sheriff Joe, just without the political aspirations. His family has had the Sheriff position for 3 generations, largely due to the fact that they own most of the land in Polk County.

He first got national media attention about two decades ago when one of his Deputy Sheriffs with a K9 got ambushed and killed. Scumbag killed the dog as well. SWAT Team responded and shot the perp 70+ times. In the press conference apres-shooting, he was asked by a reporter why the Swat Team shot the perp so many times. His response was classic:

"Waaaal, (shifts chew), I strongly suspect that's all the ammunition they had."

The best part of that story didn't make national news was the Polk County Coroner put "Natural Causes" on the deceased perp's Death Certificate. When asked by a local reporter how the Coroner came to that conclusion, his response was:

"Waaal, (shifts chew), when you get shot that many times, naturally you gonna die."

Polk County, like every semi-rural county in the US, is seeing an epidemic of meth cooking operations. The same gangs control the local hookers (surprise, surprise!) who are mostly addicted to meth. Sheriff Judd is doing whatever he can to get the gangs and drugs out of his county. Cracking down on the hookers is just one of his methods.
I definitely got Sheriff Joe vibes reading the news accounts of the bust. Nothing worse for the hobby than a showboating sheriff or DA.
“All they work off of is a text or email mentioning a sex act and a price and they wait for someone to walk into their webb.”

Which leads me to a sort of related question “Why do providers not use an end-to-end encrypted messaging service like Signal or Telegram?”
“All they work off of is a text or email mentioning a sex act and a price and they wait for someone to walk into their webb.”

Which leads me to a sort of related question “Why do providers not use an end-to-end encrypted messaging service like Signal or Telegram?” Originally Posted by RicardusRex68
The Screen Shot is all they (DA/LE) need.....I looked up the story as I forgot the details but Phoenix PD was using Signal and sure enough someone took a Screen Shot of the conversation which they had denied. Conversation about charging protesters as gang related activity, which they denied, but when a screen shot of the conversation emerged they were screwed.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...rn/8031648001/

In Prostitution type arrest they want to snag the phone and all the contact info that the guys and girls have ......there was a gal who posted on Oh2 about being caught in an Outcall where Arlington PD asked to look inside/clone her phone and she refused. Do not know what Florida Law is about cloning a phone but LE loves getting all the text and email off a phone.

The OH2 girl caught in the Arlington Outcall said they released her after running her ID and having her talk to a Social Worker and did not clone the phone. She posted more details of the incident on her Twitter than on OH2.
  • L1A2D
  • 09-13-2022, 10:28 AM
Coming soon to Collin County and Plano specifically
So, don't talk about sex acts in email or text. See high end providers with discreet websites.
How much different is interacting with a provider than a sugarbaby?
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2022, 05:46 PM
The Polk County sheriff seems to enjoy this aspect of his job a bit too much. He loves shaming johns. Originally Posted by TinMan
He does that at every press conference with all the accused, he's a character
Lol are you talking about the old Grady Judd? There's nobody like Grady in Texas.... don't hobby in his county everyone knows who is at the other end of the line and she ain't pretty
Coming soon to Collin County and Plano specifically Originally Posted by L1A2D

Yeah. BLOWN up reviewed 88 spa