Crazy lady

So I contacted Cameronhouston to set an appointment for Monday when I get to town. I was looking for a fetish some do not offer we aggreed on a price. Then I said I want to make an appointment for Monday. She starts going off calling me names and saying she is going to block me and make a report about me. I told her fine I report you also with screenshots, about what she agreed then she said she never agreed so here are the screenshots[IMG][/IMG]
How to post images
You're not allowed to post text messages/screenshots. Really the only thing you can do is reiterate the conversation you guys had, in your own words, in this thread.
Let it go. This aint an alert

And you will get in trouble if you post private conversations.

Lets get this strait: you contacted me, asked about being fetish friendly & i said no greek. You said no problem- u wanted bbfs.. At this point- im blowing smoke up your ass & going back & forth w/ u- all while screening u. I DO NOT OFFER BBFS! So like I said I was blowing smoke up your ass so I decide to ask you some questions. So I asked you how often you do this speaking of your particular fetish. So then I asked you how do you know you're clean or something to that extent. Then I also asked you what do you normally donate for something like that. You then told me you wanted an hour with that particular fetish and that you would give me 200. To which I replied 200? Do you know that's risky and then you replied 250. So me being a smart-ass person I am I said 3, because I figured that would be your next response. You taking that as me saying yes I want to accommodate that fetish for 300 is hilarious to me. And then to top it all off when I pointed out that you had multiple bad things about you that I had came across dating back to 2015, you told me that somebody hijacked your account, the same account that you are still using that you referred me to look at. You also forgot that you tried to contact me the end of last year and I had also replied to another provider's post and gave my two cents on the dealings through messages that I had with you, at that time (last year). You call,you make these requests or you actually contact and make these requests and give some outrageous ass donation and expect people to jump all over that and then go crazy when they don't. I told you several times that I would block you and I'm going to update the warning on you, and then you threatened me and told me that you were going to make a post and that you were going to post screenshots of the conversation. You then called me a crazy b**** and you continue to harass me through text messages. You then told me after calling me a name that you were going to make an appointment for Monday and show up. well you have to have an address or location and you actually have to have an appointment set up to show up.. Your profile has warnings back to 2015, pulling these same shenanigans & requests! Come on dude! Stop!
I did not call you a name till you threaten to put an alert on me. Sure you do not offer it that why you agreed for 300 for bbfs. Your just saying you were blowing smoke because it is out in the open. You went crazy when I said I wanted to make an appointment for Monday when I was in town. Then after you went crazy I called you a crazy bitch. Which you are acting that way
I have not continue to harrass you. Your lying. I glad this came before our session it would have been a waste of time. You told me after I said I like to make an appointment for Monday when you said your we're going to block me. You know you offer bbfs for money stop sending it because you were outed for it
I NEVER SET OR AGREED TO AN APPOINTMENT! I DO NOT OFFER BBFS!
After i told u to stop contacting me- i received 11 Messages from u.
Hey waffles34 I had a similar situation with her about a year ago she is a crazy ass women
I have prove I did not contact you 11 more times and yes you did agree to do bbfs
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Not an alert. Moved to coed
And i have proof u did. Who calls someone a crazy bitch & then STILL TRIES TO BOOK A SESSION?

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE PROOF OF THE HARASSMENT, IVE GOT SCREENSHOTS LOCKED & LOADED. I will only send them thru G-Mail or text. Id rather not earn myself a BAN.

I'm a very accommodating provider & I treat people as they treat me. I do not tolerate disrespect. You got caught up in your lie, i was onto it by SCREENING. U got mad because you were caught & lost all your senses (if u had any) & went left.
Yes everybody she does do bbfs I hit it and creamed in it twice in a session. She is also a crazy women will never make a session with her no more. Guys do not listen to her lies I believe waffles34
Is it just me or does it seem like the same person posting from 2 different accounts?
Yes everybody she does do bbfs I hit it and creamed in it twice in a session. She is also a crazy women will never make a session with her no more. Guys do not listen to her lies I believe waffles34 Originally Posted by Nightfox
Negative there, buddy. Not this snatch!