For the gents:

Which type of Specials are you most likely to take advantage of:

monetary reduction
added time
added services
multi-hour
doubles

For the Ladies:

Which type of the above Specials do you have the most success with? If none of the above, is there another type of Special you've run that has proven to be successful for you?

Personally, I've had luck with the doubles, the multi-hour and the added time specials. Not so much with reduced rates and the only added service I tried was a HH, which I probably could have had some luck with had I been comfortable doing the half hour, however, I knew after the first one, that it wasn't for me.
As a dude specials of the monetary reducation sort would have the biggest effect on me because I am limited in that arena. However only if a lady is on my list to spend time with.

Another that would peek my interest would be the time extension which basically works the same as the monetary reduction in the long run.

Having a special can move a lady up the list quickly or move a dream list to reality. But it's not likely to get you on the list other than creating curiosity in what it is and actually viewing the ad.

Now a lady I've already had the pleasure of spending time with... a time extension or reduced rate would also be nice and likely get me back if I've expressed interest in seeing her again. (Multi hour would be great if is was a nominal increase over regular) If she were to throw the possibility of doubles into the mix that might be welcome as well but not for first time visit for me... and again, nominal increase.

And full disclosure... I'm not an added service partaker so that would have zero bearing on me.
Monetary 1st, Added time 2nd, Added services 3rd, rarely do multi hour or doubles specials - cannot hardly ever afford them and doubles confuse me... Too many thing going at once.

PPE
I agree. A monetary reduction has two advantages: first and foremost, it allows me the opportunity to play more often. Second, it gives me the incentive to see a provider that I might have overlooked. A time extension is only important to me with providers that I have seen and want to spend a more relaxed time with. If a provider has to add services to increase business, it tells me that she does not enjoy doing those things and it would not entice me to see her. But that's just me.
I agree. A monetary reduction has two advantages: first and foremost, it allows me the opportunity to play more often. Second, it gives me the incentive to see a provider that I might have overlooked. A time extension is only important to me with providers that I have seen and want to spend a more relaxed time with. If a provider has to add services to increase business, it tells me that she does not enjoy doing those things and it would not entice me to see her. But that's just me. Originally Posted by esteve
Agree!
I agree. A monetary reduction has two advantages: first and foremost, it allows me the opportunity to play more often. Second, it gives me the incentive to see a provider that I might have overlooked. A time extension is only important to me with providers that I have seen and want to spend a more relaxed time with. If a provider has to add services to increase business, it tells me that she does not enjoy doing those things and it would not entice me to see her. But that's just me. Originally Posted by esteve

+1
<$
>et
For the gents:
Which type of Specials are you most likely to take advantage of:

monetary reduction
added time
added services
multi-hour
doubles Originally Posted by M A X
yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

seriously, in the order you listed them.
i have two kinds of encounters.
1. daytime [most of mine] - so would appreciate a reduction in consulting fee or a bit more time.
2. nitetime or weekend [every few months when i unfettered] - so would appreciate more time or multi-hour specials or dbls specials.

from my visit w/ you, your services were plentiful and deliteful!!
and i bet our friend would say the same thing :^)

and M A X, thanks for all you do and contribute to this board.
the new red 'do looks great. i had to look closely - it makes a new you!

kisses, pmdelites
Agreed

Well said..
I have tried them all in various forms. Have never really seen an increase in business with any of them being offered. Sometimes it is a little difficult to figure out what the gentlemen are looking for. Thanks for asking the question, Max.
What esteve said!
  • Aflac
  • 11-17-2010, 11:49 AM
The P411 "permanent-style" discount is one I appreciate.

I also appreciate the multi-hour rate that is materially less than the 1 hour rate times 2. But, that's important to those of us that are multi-hour gents.

A short-term discount has only been the catalyst for me to schedule on two occasions. And, in both situations, that was the only time I met with them. I always presume that, if I meet first in a discount situation, the 2nd-Nth meetings would be at whatever the regular rate is.

I think the discount for doubles is kind of expected, but then you get into the doubles-is-not-for-everyone area - so I might not expect much return on that in terms of volume.

I do like the concept of an extra 15 mins at the end of a 1 hour, but I confess it's never been a decision point for me.

Of course, if a lady happens to like spending time with me, throwing me an UTR discount on future sessions might be interpreted as a compliment which might lead to more frequency in the future. Or they could just come right out and say "Damn Aflac! You really know what your doing. It's so good I'm going to knock some $$ off every future date with you."

Hey what can I say? I'm easy. Plus, a guy can dream. Right?
The P411 "permanent-style" discount is one I appreciate. Originally Posted by aflac
I love the P411 discount ... and it is my preferred way to initially contact a provider. However, so many times, the P411 rate is not in line with what they are posting here on eccie, making the discount somewhat, well ....
The One Hour Monetary Discount does it for me, however, I do like a substantial discount though, not $5.00 off...

I am in Marketing and Advertising, and a substantial rate drop, even if for only a couple of days works for my clients-