Is KC That Kickin'?

Okay, so Gonzo isn't the quickest on the uptake, but have you guys noticed the really kickin' bitches from the KC metro who post photo ads on the eccie intro page? I'm thinking DFW may have a rival.
And i thought this was going to be about KFC chicken. And their kicking chicken strips.
Let's split a bucket.
Okay, so Gonzo isn't the quickest on the uptake, but have you guys noticed the really kickin' bitches from the KC metro who post photo ads on the eccie intro page? I'm thinking DFW may have a rival. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
Hmmm...
Okay, so Gonzo isn't the quickest on the uptake, but have you guys noticed the really kickin' bitches from the KC metro who post photo ads on the eccie intro page? I'm thinking DFW may have a rival. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
...oh, the wonders of urban slang.
i think that it's starting to pick up up there. i've been traveling there 2-3x a year for the past several and the pickings have been kinda slim. let's hope there's some very fine women up there my next visit. if not, i may have to take someone from the dfw area along w/ me to keep me warm at night.
I asked one of the women in my office if she considered herself a "kickin' bitch".

She laughed and told me to go fuck myself. I assume that means yes.
Let's split a bucket. Originally Posted by pyramider
I would love too
And I got introuble using the word bitch.
Crashkopf, You're the winner! That was the larger purpose of my post (following a conversation with one of our lady mods), although not in response to your specific situation. And, sure enough, the provider I just knew couldn't resist showed up right on time. That train never seems to run late. To be fair, however, like pmdelites, I truly do think there are a lot of very chic ladies in KC.
oxo
Every day I search my name to see if there are any new reviews about me or if people are talking about me.
A couple of days ago, a review about a street walker getting urinated on came up. Someone had mentioned me in a comment and that is why it came up.
One of the comments on the thread stated something along these lines: You and I have the same tastes. More bitches should be pissed on. If they had piss in their mouths, they would STFU.
I do not want to unwittingly meet with a man that feels that way about women and I wouldn't want any other woman to either.

ALSO, what's wrong with not wanting to be called a bitch???