Tight Ends Sports Bar & Grill

Anyone been to Tight Ends Sports Bar & Grill in Plano?

1310 The Ticket did a Guys Night Out there last night (Thursday, 01/28/2016)... I couldn't make it, but went by today for Lingerie Lunch.. WOW!!

I was very impressed... Great food for a sports bar and the girls are drop dead gorgeous...

Try it out...
Sounds like a great spot! I should patronize their establishment since I work out of Plano at times.
Anyone been to Tight Ends Sports Bar & Grill in Plano?

1310 The Ticket did a Guys Night Out there last night (Thursday, 01/28/2016)... I couldn't make it, but went by today for Lingerie Lunch.. WOW!!

I was very impressed... Great food for a sports bar and the girls are drop dead gorgeous...

Try it out... Originally Posted by Generic White Guy
Nice Ad
Went there a couple weeks ago. Very hot girls and they smell like strippers!
What do strippers smell like?
What do strippers smell like? Originally Posted by THN
I think it's hawaiian tropic or something. I swear strip clubs buy that stuff in 55 gallon barrels.
Nice Ad Originally Posted by Pillikari
Thanks for adding nothing to this thread. Zero.

It is my understanding that the owner was a former partner at Wild Pitch. He seems to have taken their best talent...and the outfits are phenomenal.

That said, these girls are making too much to be available for after hours playtime. The girls at RNH are much more fun.

It is my understanding that the owner was a former partner at Wild Pitch. He seems to have taken their best talent...and the outfits are phenomenal.

That said, these girls are making too much to be available for after hours playtime. The girls at RNH are much more fun. Originally Posted by timothe
I can vouch for this info with one exception, OTC is not impossible but certainly more challenging compared to RNH
I am thinking of opening a place and calling it Wide Receivers.
  • j4j4
  • 01-29-2016, 04:50 PM
What does rnh stand for?
Redneck Heaven.
What do strippers smell like? Originally Posted by THN
Cheap body spray to try and hide the funk of their sweat that's mixed with multiple gent's cologne.

That said, these girls are making too much to be available for after hours playtime. The girls at RNH are much more fun. Originally Posted by timothe
Tim. Thanks
I think it's hawaiian tropic or something. I swear strip clubs buy that stuff in 55 gallon barrels. Originally Posted by Smokin
It's a scented anti-bacterial lotion. I'll let you figure out why.
  • Iam45
  • 01-30-2016, 07:10 AM
Handjobs! ??