dream ticket

Hillary and AOC
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 11:06 AM
I wanted Biden to pick Senator Amy K and have her pick Adam K the Republican for 2024.

That would have been great.

That fucking George Floyd fucked it up for Amy.

Biden still should have picked her.....he may not have won Georgia but he'd of won Penn, Mich and Wisc. by more votes.
My dream ticket will never happen. Both candidates 60ish (grey hair wisdom) and from different parties committing to work together. Male/female/race doesn't matter.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 02:03 PM
Senator Amy K from Minnesota and Adam Kissinger from is it Illinois?
Senator Amy K from Minnesota and Adam Kissinger from is it Illinois? Originally Posted by WTF
Youre dream ticket and heros but you dont even know where theyre from?

bahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah hahahahahhahaa
You don't need to continue to come on this thread or this forum if all you offer is insults.
  • Tiny
  • 02-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Hillary and AOC Originally Posted by VitaMan
John Kasich and Tim Scott. Not really my favorites but a winning ticket in a general election. AOC gets President or Vice President and it's time to leave the country. That woman's made for breeding, not governing.
John Kasich and Tim Scott. Not really my favorites but a winning ticket in a general election. AOC gets President or Vice President and it's time to leave the country. That woman's made for breeding, not governing. Originally Posted by Tiny
aoc is good for nothing. I cant understand anybody would want to touch that horseface! Then theres her known bsc and shes not good at tcb skills! Shes useless
You don't need to continue to come on this thread or this forum if all you offer is insults. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What insult? rtm is to be used for insults! Its the triangle at the bottom of your avatar!
The poster didnt even know where his dream ticket is from!
Id recommend the ignore feature.
My dream ticket would be Greene and Hawley!
We could celebrate from the mountain tops!
My dream ticket would be Greene and Hawley!
We could celebrate from the mountain tops! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks for reminding me why I almost never read any of your posts
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 05:24 PM
The poster didnt even know where his dream ticket is from!
Id recommend the ignore feature. Originally Posted by winn dixie

I know where your dream ticket is from.... BSC.

Try and quit being so insulting and thin skinned.
Hillary and AOC Originally Posted by VitaMan
Jesus Christ, talk about the shortest path to a nuclear WW3.

Wonder what they'd get done in the first 100 days aside from building the concentration camps.

AOC gets President or Vice President and it's time to leave the country. That woman's made for breeding, not governing. Originally Posted by Tiny
She strikes me as the type to forget you have to feed kids. Or she'd leave one in a hot car in the summer by mistake. I don't trust her to keep a house plant alive.

My Dream ticket? Me and my hillbilly trucker buddy James from Georgia. Best 4 years this country would ever see.
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2021, 06:58 PM
Tom Cotton /Mike Pence
Oh, I wish I was in the land of Cotton...Look away, Look away...Dixie and all those Cotton pickers are dead.

Like shooting fish in a barrel...