Best method for providing references?

Sorry if this is a repost of a frequently asked question. Didn't know what good keywords to use to narrow down the search.

What's the best way of providing references to providers for the screening process?

The most convenient way seems to be signing up with some verification site. I only know of p411, date-check and RS2K. Of these, p411 seems to be the #1 choice around here, but also the most expensive. Date-check and RS2K have the option of lifetime membership.

I would opt for the cheapest verification site but it would be pointless if it is not recognized by providers. Of course, there are also providers with even higher screening requirements in addition to p411 membership.

Anyone know of free alternatives that do not require constant reference solicitation from providers?
I have never had a problem with P-411. The screening is fast and easy!

Bottom line: You get what you pay for!!!!!
Different verification sites are more popular than others in various parts of the country. Around here P411 just happens to be the site of choice. Joining Date-Check or RS2K really does nothing for you if the provider is not a member of those services as well.

I also have never had a problem with P411. Super easy, and they have a lot of nice options and features. It's worth it if you ask me.
I send them a picture of my cock ring!

Seriously if you have more than one provider okay on P411 and several reviews you can point them too, then all should go well.
P411 has worked wonders for me!
P411 is the best. As for asking other providers about likes/dislikes I actually prefer if you don't do that, because that varies depending on what I feel like that day or the provider I'm seeing. I prefer to let each session be a unique experience.
I send them a picture of my cock ring!
. Originally Posted by SP Hunter

I just send them a pic of Me...haha!!!

and some Benjis
p411 seems to be the #1 choice around here, but also the most expensive. Date-check and RS2K have the option of lifetime membership.

I would opt for the cheapest verification site but it would be pointless if it is not recognized by providers. Of course, there are also providers with even higher screening requirements in addition to p411 membership.

Anyone know of free alternatives that do not require constant reference solicitation from providers? Originally Posted by beaglebeagle
P411 is $69 per year! I guess that does make it "the most expensive"! It's up to you what value you place on the service they provide.

You could always do it "old school" and list the providers you have seen with their contact info and something that they would know you by. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
I had a gentleman recently request an appointment with me using the "old school " method. While it does work many times, the 2 ladies this gentleman had the pleasure of seeing left him out in the cold by never responded to my request for reference. Guess he better not count on them again!
To answer your question, I don't know of a free alternative to P411 but in my experience, you usually get what you pay for! Good luck!
Tess
Again that's why she's Topself! You do get what ya pay for. And P411 can open oh so many doors.
P411 is the best for both parties. Using the traditional method-you have to assume that the ladies you are using as references a) remember you b)will get back to the the lady requesting the reference in a timely manner c)isn't a jealous hag that will give you shit about seeing someone besides them when you use them as a reference. Sometimes these jealous hags will give you a bad reference for spite, but usually they will just ignore the reference request. I hate girls that do this shit!

With p411-you eliminate all of those scenario's. You simply ask for the provider's "ok" and then dunzo. The only time I follow up and contact ladies that are ok'd on a p411 is if the client requesting me is from out of town and I want to verify that these providers that are okay'd on his profile are legit (meaning they have websites and are reviewed)

So, for last minute requests, playing while you're out of town, etc it provides you a safe, easy super quick avenue to get down to the good stuff a lot faster without so much tedious foot work. It makes the gals feel safe and assured and gives the guys an outlet to be screened quickly and pain-free. What's not to like? And I believe if you have 3 provider references you even get a 6 month free pass =)
Thanks for mentioning about the 6 month free trial. I saw it posted somewhere a while back but could not find it this time. Thought the promotion period may have already passed. Now that you mention it, I'm going to enquire about it.

P411 is the best for both parties. Using the traditional method-you have to assume that the ladies you are using as references a) remember you b)will get back to the the lady requesting the reference in a timely manner c)isn't a jealous hag that will give you shit about seeing someone besides them when you use them as a reference. Sometimes these jealous hags will give you a bad reference for spite, but usually they will just ignore the reference request. I hate girls that do this shit!

With p411-you eliminate all of those scenario's. You simply ask for the provider's "ok" and then dunzo. The only time I follow up and contact ladies that are ok'd on a p411 is if the client requesting me is from out of town and I want to verify that these providers that are okay'd on his profile are legit (meaning they have websites and are reviewed)

So, for last minute requests, playing while you're out of town, etc it provides you a safe, easy super quick avenue to get down to the good stuff a lot faster without so much tedious foot work. It makes the gals feel safe and assured and gives the guys an outlet to be screened quickly and pain-free. What's not to like? And I believe if you have 3 provider references you even get a 6 month free pass =) Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease
P411 works well for me. Fairly easy to get started if you already know a few providers (kind of a catch 22 here). The providers trust it pretty well and it cuts out lots of hassles for both of us. Also works all over the country. It does cost $69 for a year but is well worth it. As discussed above you can get 6 months free in the beginning.
I accept Preferred411 or Date-Check, the gentlemen can also email me his references. I don't take references on the phone as a lot can get lost in translation and I might not be in a place where I can write it down.

Preferred411 & Date-Check work great for last minute or late night appointments.

xoxo Sophie
What's the best way of providing references to providers for the screening process?

The most convenient way seems to be signing up with some verification site.

Anyone know of free alternatives that do not require constant reference solicitation from providers? Originally Posted by beaglebeagle
Beagle,

Thank you for the provocative question, one many new members ask.

As to "Best Method", that is quite subjective. It really has to do with risk mitigation. How much and what kind of information are you willing to part with? Different people have different comfort levels for a wide variety of reasons. Understand, fundamentally, the screening process is all about the provider feeling both safe and comfortable in seeing you. She sets the rules for screening. Mutual trust and respect go a long way to building relationships in the hobby.

"Most convenient" method, locally favored, would be P411. I would caution that for any hobbyist for which $69 is a "lot of money", may want to reconsider the hobby alltogether. Understand, however, that not all providers accept P411 and that a P411 account all by itself will not necessarily pass you through some ladies' screenings.

"Free alternatives".... avoiding constant references. Men and women are subject to change from time to time. Most ladies set a time limit on references. As an example, should I want to see an Austin Adorable and provide her with 2 year old references, she is not likely to readily accept those vouches. Your reputation is your best "free alternative" and that reputation is earned - whether good or not so good.

IMO, the best way to get started "for free", is to use the search feature for "newbie friendly" providers. Make yourself a list of the top 2 or 3 you would like to see. Contact the lady by the preferred method she lists, and follow her screening instructions carefully. Make an appointment. Be polite, on time, clean and tip her. Write an honest review. You now have a reference and are beginning to build a reputation.

Good luck and thanks again.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Maci, you're the best! I like the "Old School" method you mentioned as well as P411. If a gent provides me a verifiable ref, that's just as good for me!