6 Famous Geniuses You Didn't Know Were Perverts

Albert Einstein
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
James Joyce
Percy Grainger
T.E. Lawrence
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

For full disclosure, Click Here

Anyone who knows me is aware I read a LOT. Probably too much sometimes. As I surf the web, I run across various weird stuff.
Sex and smart people go together - its an ultimate form of expression and heightened arousal. Sex just for the sake of having it is a waste of the experience. Love making is to be cherised and experimental to the benefit of both and enjoyment of both.
Sex and smart people go together - its an ultimate form of expression and heightened arousal. Sex just for the sake of having it is a waste of the experience. Love making is to be cherised and experimental to the benefit of both and enjoyment of both. Originally Posted by Devo79
Thanks. It's great to know that I am not a total dumbass after all. LOL

Torito
I knew that Mozart was as it was displayed in Amadeus
Albert Einstein
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
James Joyce
Percy Grainger
T.E. Lawrence
Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Geniusman

Anyone who knows me is aware I read a LOT. Probably too much sometimes. As I surf the web, I run across various weird stuff. Originally Posted by Shea Veile
Geniusman has been after Tara in 2 different threads LMAO .... Dang Pervert, lol

CG
What are we going to do with that silly boy?
I knew about Einstein and Mozart but Joyce was a surprise. When you think about it, he's pretty tame comparatively.
Bentamin Franklin use to Hobby at the Hellfire Club.
Albert Einstein
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
James Joyce
Percy Grainger
T.E. Lawrence
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Anyone who knows me is aware I read a LOT. Probably too much sometimes. As I surf the web, I run across various weird stuff. Originally Posted by Shea Veile
LOL, but what about those if us who knew this before there was a web?
Being a big fan of Joyce, I had to check the "evidence." If that's the best they could produce, I'm unconvinced. Only three paragraphs from letters to his wife? Puuuuuuulease.

Joyce's letters remind me of his description of a newspaper advertisement for the "Wonder Worker" in Ulysses. Basically, it's a device to curb flatulence that consists of a giant dildo. The ad supposedly reads: "Designed to assist nature in a most formidable way." You can figure out the rest.

Oscar Wilde would have been an easier target. But even his "perversions" were fairly mainstream fetishes at best.
That's why I generally read your posts. I know I'll learn something interesting.
wow--thats interesting!!!
Being a big fan of Joyce, I had to check the "evidence." If that's the best they could produce, I'm unconvinced. Only three paragraphs from letters to his wife? Puuuuuuulease.

Joyce's letters remind me of his description of a newspaper advertisement for the "Wonder Worker" in Ulysses. Basically, it's a device to curb flatulence that consists of a giant dildo. The ad supposedly reads: "Designed to assist nature in a most formidable way." You can figure out the rest.

Oscar Wilde would have been an easier target. But even his "perversions" were fairly mainstream fetishes at best. Originally Posted by sky_wire
You have to look at Joyce with respect to his time, not ours. Hence, for his time, Joyce was on that moral edge. While Oscar may be more "acceptably" perverse, I so dislike his body of work that I can't label him a genius. To me he's nothing more than a dime store trash novelist.
I'm surprised Tesla isn't on there
  • spudd
  • 07-10-2010, 09:22 PM
"Richard Feynman, a Nobel prize-winning physicist who helped develop the atomic bomb and figure out the source of the shuttle Challenger explosion, visited strip clubs nearly daily near his home in California. He mainly worked on lectures and equations there.

But for breaks, Feynman would watch the dancers and draw them. His wife, his third marriage by this time, was fine with this. "