Daily availabillity??

I did my weekend ad becuase I am in Omaha for the weekend. In KCMO we do provider availability in requests and ISOs but I do not see anything like that here.
As you noticed, there is no "Short-term availability of a provider" sticky thread in the Nebraska forum. We can create one if the members believe it would be helpful.
I think it would be
Me too.
Well it seems to work well in KC and I hear it works in other places.
There was one in one of the Nebraska sections. The requests and ISO of section, but it is gone now. I think MsLadyY requested it, and I remember seeing providers using it.
They took it away because some ladies where abusing it.
It was useful and It did not appear abused to me.
  • Netx9
  • 10-18-2015, 03:24 PM
It didn't seem to have a lot of activity and only a small group used it regularly. At least that's what mod posted when he got rid of it, if I recall. Could be wrong.
Here is the short term avail and why they closed it, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1027034&page=5

Old 08-06-2015, 10:08 PM #176
CryptKicker
Moderating the Darkness

Reviews: 10
From the very beginning this thread was designed for the ladies to post their occasional availability when openings occur. It was never ever meant to be another ad forum and never meant to be a daily ad posting place. For some of you that is what this has become in Nebraska.

After talking it over with staff this thread is being closed and removed as a sticky. We are considering putting up a new one that would be ONLY to fill cancellations. We appreciate those of you who have used and enjoyed the use of this venue but it is time to move on from it.

Arizona, California, Canada, Dakotas, ECCIE International, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, West Texas, Wisconsin
CryptKicker is offline Report Post
never meant to be a daily ad posting place.

That's what this board needs! I've used other boards in the past that allow daily posting. It helps me see who's active at the time I'm looking. The current policy of allowing ladies to post once a week plus once for the weekend makes it harder for them to find business and makes it harder for me to find someone who's available.
Was this enough guys saying it would be helpful? It would be handy for visitors also coming from a girl from KCMO.
Short term threads are not used in every city forum. The ST thread here was closed in August. A similar one that's used only to announce cancelations might be considered but for now there's no plans to re-open the ST thread. Along with your weekly or weekend Ads you can always use your signature line to update your current travel dates.
I think it would be great. If other areas like KC can make it work we should be able to as well.
I think it would be great, i never know whether i'm going to Lincoln or Omaha so it makes it hard to post for the whole week and I don't always work all weekend maybe one day,not at all or evenings,etc.
P411 has an available now ad where you can post every hour if you want. I think an available now ad for daily use would be great. It lets the clients know where and when us providers are.
Just my thoughts Gentleman and Ladies.