Clients Who Don't Know When To Leave

Has anyone had regular incall clients that didn't take the hint when it was time to leave? I mean someone who just wanted to hang around after their appointment for whatever reason. If so, how did you get rid of them without hurting their feelings?
  • jan-w
  • 04-02-2013, 12:51 AM
Start talking to them about your problems with your kids, your mother, your boyfriend/husband and your last gyno appointment. If they don't leave at that point, better check their pulse.
  • loboy
  • 04-02-2013, 01:44 AM
Start talking to them about your problems with your kids, your mother, your boyfriend/husband and your last gyno appointment. If they don't leave at that point, better check their pulse. Originally Posted by jan-w
lol that won't make me leave but i never want to overstay anyways since it's rude to overstay your welcome
This is why I only do outcall.

I tend to get a lil bit of the "itis" after I come in contact with some good vagina. So if I'm lethargic she can leave anytime.
..... how did you get rid of them ....? Originally Posted by KarynKumming
Start talking to them about your problems with your kids, your mother, your boyfriend/husband and your last gyno appointment. If they don't leave at that point, better check their pulse. Originally Posted by jan-w
Marry him....he'll leave!!!
Throw some Michael Bolton in the player.

He should run screaming never to return.
One of my 'Sisters' in Denver said this works:

Just say "You got to go now because my boyfriend is going to walk through the door any minute now and I know you don't really want to meet him." Works like a charm.
Start hinting that most of your clients leave nice tips or bring presents...that'll get 'em moving.
get some crazy dog that likes to jump all over people
I get dressed and leave. I don't want to run into their Pimps on my way out the door..
Because most of the time, I pass the pimp in the hall or he is standing outside.
Ooo I forgot most girls don't have Pimps or Boyfriends, what are you girls calling them now a days?? "Management or Managers"
I get dressed and leave. I don't want to run into their Pimps on my way out the door..
Because most of the time, I pass the pimp in the hall or he is standing outside.
... Originally Posted by Helicopter206
If you run into management/pimps more often than most guys do---you might need help with your selection of women.
This is a problem?? I thought we were paying them to leave. If I want to hang and talk I can do that for free in the real world.