What if female ejaculate and where does it come from?

Female ejaculation is a subject which has been debated from time to time here in ECCIE. There have been many statements by very well respected ladies and hobbyists on this board that it isn't urine and they can clearly distinguish the difference. There have been other strongly worded statements that it is nothing but urine.

I thought I would take my shot, both from my professional background, and my personal experiences at convincing doubters that female ejaculate is not urine, at least not typically.

The attempts at scientific explanation available on the internet are admittedly confusing and contradictory, especially for those who aren't trained in interpreting the methodologic flaws which can skew study results in a major way. I have an advanced degree, a big part of which is learning to interpret scientific information. IRL I interpret scientific studies as part of my profession for the last 35+ years.

In my opinion, there are very convincing studies which show that the chemical composition of female ejaculate is quite different from urine, another study where a woman has been catheterized to empty the bladder shortly before producing large volumes of ejaculate, and another study where urine was tagged with dye and the ejaculate came out clear. That's not to say there can't be small amounts of urine in ejaculate, but as a contaminant, not the major constituent, at least in most cases, and certainly not in the cases of the women I've been with.

I also have substantial personal experience because I find squirting very hot. I have been with 3 women who are truly prodigious squirters, and have swallowed lots of it from all 3. It is tasteless and odorless, and in one case, quite slippery, like lube. And, yes, being an adventurous perv, I have tasted urine on a few occasions in my quest to not get out of this life without trying pretty much the full range of sexual activities. Urine has a definite odor and taste, totally different from ejaculate I have swallowed. I didn't find it disgusting, but markedly different from ejaculate, and definitely less tasty.

One of the women, Austin's Jules Milano, produces the most volume I've ever seen or could even imagine (read her reviews). I've experienced her squirting large volumes shortly after having urinated. She also squirts volumes that are greater than I think could be contained in a bladder. The last time we were together she started to squirt while in CG, moved up and squirted a clear, slightly viscous, puddle on my chest then used it to provide a super slippery Russian experience.

My most recent time was with Yummy Marie. Unlike Jules, she doesn't squirt on all occasions, but when she is turned on, look out below!! She has squirted from DATY, CG, and vibrator use. We were near the end of our time together, she had just urinated, but was still turned on and wanted to put the Hitachi Magic Wand I had brought her to use. She sat on a bar stool and leaned back with her legs splayed. She applied the Hitachi to her clit and shortly produced jets of ejaculation which went at least 4 feet horizontally. I don't think a woman is capable of urinating with that kind of force. Correct me if I am wrong about that ladies.

Now explaining where the ejaculate does come from, especially in a case like Jules Milano, is a bit of a mystery. A common explanation has to do with Skene's Glands which empty into the base of the urethra. But I can't reconcile the volumes Jules produces with bladder volume, much less the apparently smaller volume available around the G spot and the base of the urethra. And Jules does it over and over (I've never counted, but she must come and squirt a veritable flood 30 times or more in the course of an hour or two (probably much more, it's incredible), to the point she gets dehydrated and woozy (again, read her reviews), and has to rehydrate. I've never heard of anyone urinating to the point of getting visibly woozy. The same thing would happen with Magical Melissa, whom I saw many times before she retired.

I could go on, but this over-educated scientist and sunny-natured pervert knows with scientific and personal certainty that the squirters I have been with are not squirting urine.

Let's revisit this subject one more time, share interesting stories and experiences, and keep the tone light and friendly.
Wow
Yum! Projectile squirters, are super hot!
  • Brot
  • 04-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Still not going to swallow!