Provider: Lil Mama
Phone: 8167247510
Email Address: lilmamasadultentertainment@yah oo.com
URL / Website: LilMama'sadultentertainment.co m
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: W. Airport Freeway
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: chat, cuddle, lfk, dfk, datyx2, bbbj ,cfs,cg, acg, lfk, missionary swing, standing K9, kneeling K9, shower to rinse off, bbbj, 69, bbbj x2, kneeling K9, flat K9
Session Length: 90 minutes but we went over
Fee: 500 + 125
Hair Color and Length: black below the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Lil Mama is a tiny little thing 4'9', 92 lbs., nice cocoa skin, kissable lips (has a piercing in her lip)Not distracting at all, nice 34d breasts, she has a succulent vagina and is cuter than hell. Has one tattoo that I noticed but who cares.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow...nice find and nice review! Not sure how I've never seen info on her before but looks like she's not in DFW much I guess. Adding to TDL now though.
Wow...nice find and nice review! Not sure how I've never seen info on her before but looks like she's not in DFW much I guess. Adding to TDL now though. Originally Posted by MrMarriott
She worked out of Wichita, KS when I lived there 2-6 years ago. She is a lovely gal with great reviews there. Can't afford her since she got those man-mades and the price soared.
She worked out of Wichita, KS when I lived there 2-6 years ago. She is a lovely gal with great reviews there. Can't afford her since she got those man-mades and the price soared. Originally Posted by daltx_m

Ya, seems way over priced... I was trying to find out why so much.

But if you got it to spend more power to you! Good looking gal though.
Fellows, she says that she's trying to move to Fort Worth. Could be in the future or sooner I don't know. As for the price let me tell you I went well over 90 minutes it was probably two and half hours. Says that she's trying to move to Fort Worth. Could be in the future or sooner I don't know. As for the price let me tell you I went well over 90 minutes it was probably two and half hours. We wore each other out!
Was that en echo?
For that rate I think she better consider Dallas...
For that rate I think she better consider Dallas... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
SHHH!!! I'm hoping she goes to FTW and then she'll have to drop her prices. She's the very top of my TDL (but just outside what I'm willing to pay).
Interesting. I saw her from a backpage ad during one of her trips to fort worth and my experience was not even close to this. And nearly 2 years later she sends me an unsolicited text with pic. When I responded but did not ask for a session I got a rather rude response. That killed any thought of scheduling anything.