No longer providing

I am no longer providing.
Aww that's a shame sexy!!! You will be missed!!!!
  • Aniki
  • 01-04-2017, 10:29 AM
You will most definitely be missed!
This is not an Alert. Moving to Co-Ed.
I think she's on BP under the name "Snow"👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾
Watch out!! She and her newly acquired pimp are robbing clients. Be wary
  • Aniki
  • 01-04-2017, 06:05 PM
I've been talking to her on and off for a bit, and didn't know any of this.
So I contacted her today, and what she's saying is that her and diamond had a falling out.
She said moved out because she didn't want to work under her any more, and wanted to be independent. She denied that she has a pimp as well.
She noted that she can't access her account either, and that it's likely diamond posting as her.
According to her this is just personal attacks because she didn't want to work under doamonddelight, and moved out.
She noted that she is still providing.

I have NO personal knowledge of what's going on, this is just information she asked to be passed on because she can't access her account.

Okay this not not attack on her.just relaying a message ... It Serious business when someone states that situatio someone safety is at stake but if she is independent that even better i was concerned when another client reported this information to me just thought i pass it by and for her account yes it wont be providing any more i am the one with access why contiue to have it open and she cant see anyone.... I have no knowledge of us falling out but okay what ever it is it ok with me just as long as she is good and stays safe. Good luck
  • jwood
  • 01-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Okay this not not attack on her.just relaying a message ... It Serious business when someone states that situatio someone safety is at stake but if she is independent that even better i was concerned when another client reported this information to me just thought i pass it by and for her account yes it wont be providing any more i am the one with access why contiue to have it open and she cant see anyone.... I have no knowledge of us falling out but okay what ever it is it ok with me just as long as she is good and stays safe. Good luck Originally Posted by diamonddelight
Don't have a dog in the fight, just seems strange to me that Hunni would not have access to her account. I would take all of 2 minutes to show someone how. You make it sound like you've been in control of her.
She never asked i had no problem with that.
And this is the text i received. .... I'm contacting you because hunnii contact me and told me she was staying at the loop 323 and 69 and wanted me to come see her when pulling up there were several black guys coming out the room she told me as I was walking they we're making me feel uncomfortable that I just keep walking she then called and asked what happened I told and she had nothing to say like it was weird she was on a new number not the 409 what's going on. I just felt like it was right to make sure everyone was safe i wont never get an any ones way.
  • Aniki
  • 01-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Safety first of course!

Again - I was just relaying a message, not involved myself!!!!
Same here just relaying a message too
  • jwood
  • 01-04-2017, 07:54 PM
And this is the text i received. .... I'm contacting you because hunnii contact me and told me she was staying at the loop 323 and 69 and wanted me to come see her when pulling up there were several black guys coming out the room she told me as I was walking they we're making me feel uncomfortable that I just keep walking she then called and asked what happened I told and she had nothing to say like it was weird she was on a new number not the 409 what's going on. I just felt like it was right to make sure everyone was safe i wont never get an any ones way. Originally Posted by diamonddelight
I don't understand what you are saying.