Taken for $40 on Colonial and Pear

• Ownin
  • 06-03-2017, 08:55 PM
Was rolling down the streets looking for Jessica. Couldn't find her but saw two WSWs and a couple of BSWs ... Picked up one WSW who was had an aged face (which looked older than her said age of 22). She said her babe was Heart. She was wearing a blue gown similar to what pregnant girls wear. She was chubby and a like a tattoo of a heart above one of her breast... The tattoo was lined and not filled in. It was suppose to be just a BJ for .2 but then asked for 10 more to swallow... When it comes to the upsell, that's when I usually leave but I already have her the .2 . Told her I'd give her the extra if she could maybe me cum but she wanted the extra .1 now... Said only had $20 and she said she had change... She busted out b$10, took my $20, before giving me the $10, she said how'd I like to go to jail since she was 16. I said no way she 16, but I said lets go, up drive to the police. She then said she was gonna yell rape... Didn't feel like putting up that mess, so I let her go... Lost out on $40... Be warned
Very sad. Lesson learned.
Ownin, sounds like you got owned. SWs are some troubled individuals. Sorry for your loss.
Pull up and yell. Help officer this crazy bitch just jumped in my car at the light and grabbed my money from my car seat for my baby's diapers.
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Looking for my favorite SW Jessica huh? I've put 100s of miles looking for he horny ass LOL, I've found her only twice and were A+ momo sessions with pics and video, I really miss that girl

I would of loved to found that BSC bitch, SW will always test, challenge you and rob your ass blind if you let them
  • Ownin
  • 06-05-2017, 12:15 AM
@BLM69, I too wasted so much gas looking for her... She aimed to pleased and was willing to suck for a good hour or two as long as she had her fix first... Last time I saw her, she finally had a cell phone... I had the number, but need to find it as I replaced my phone... She ages badly each time I see her but service is usually always better than before... Damn, I need to find her again and put her mouth to use...
roll the streets with 10 in the cupholder so they know you have $... piece meal the rest out in singles... own the whore don't let her own you...
random.... those are words for the play book you just spoke
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 04:19 PM
I just remembered about a SW that had a $20 stuck to her ass, she must of.put it down her pants and it got stuck, I peeled it off her during a bj and paid her with it after, she earned that $ twice that day. That's a hard working girl right there
I just remembered about a SW that had a $20 stuck to her ass, she must of.put it down her pants and it got stuck, I peeled it off her during a bj and paid her with it after, she earned that $ twice that day. That's a hard working girl right there Originally Posted by BLM69

I just remembered about a SW that had a $20 stuck to her ass, she must of.put it down her pants and it got stuck, I peeled it off her during a bj and paid her with it after, she earned that $ twice that day. That's a hard working girl right there Originally Posted by BLM69
"SW that had a $20 stuck to her ass"
So I found Jessica last week or the wsek b4 in the usual spot and she said that she would take a burner and mins in lieu of $...so good luck yall. I agree that each time I see her she ages alittle more but she is a certified pleaser and sweet until she starts talkin all ghetto.
So I found Jessica last week or the wsek b4 in the usual spot and she said that she would take a burner and mins in lieu of $...so good luck yall. I agree that each time I see her she ages alittle more but she is a certified pleaser and sweet until she starts talkin all ghetto. Originally Posted by Jj26343
she'll take about anything you want to give her that has a value of 25 cents or more...i had an extra cheeseburger and some leftover fries and she was just as excited as if i gave her a $20...
she'll take about anything you want to give her that has a value of 25 cents or more...i had an extra cheeseburger and some leftover fries and she was just as excited as if i gave her a $20... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Damn, do you think she would accept leftovers from home?
she'll take about anything you want to give her that has a value of 25 cents or more...i had an extra cheeseburger and some leftover fries and she was just as excited as if i gave her a $20... Originally Posted by randomtxguy

Haha I dont doubt it. Speaking of Jess, I could use her right about now.