Retiring? I didn’t know I was!Loving my life in HEB

Had some concerned gentlemen message me. They heard I was retiring at the end of the year. I am low volume and have decided to get a day job I will start it sometime between now and the new year. I don’t like to advertise that’s nothing new. I am still in the hobby like always. Once I start my job I will train in office ,then work remote from home. Just wanted to clear this up.

A Good Woman Makes Your Dick Hard Not Your Life
And I'm looking forward to seeing you in HEB real soon!
Abigail, Please be sure to post retirement taint photos.
I want to do you in your new office.
Loving my life in HEB Originally Posted by Abigail Rosaland
I'm guessing Abigail's working the meat section.
  • Crock
  • 10-30-2017, 12:59 PM
Ah, if only you were in Fort Worth...
I need to cum see you
I see no retirement in your future.......just more visit for me!!!
Good for you Abi!!! HEB rocks and a great safe place to live play n just have fun. Far away from the big cities' crime butt close enough to everything you can want to see or do. I very seldom leave the area....it's all here �� in my little world. Sometimes I will cross the i30 line if I get free tickets lol...butt I get my ass out of there ugh
I'm guessing Abigail's working the meat section. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
She had no issues with my sausage.
She had no issues with my sausage. Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
Is it from Vienna?
Wish you were working in my office, . Second thought, not a good idea, I wouldn't get anything done. Lol
Wish you were working in my office, . Second thought, not a good idea, I wouldn't get anything non-sexually oriented done. Lol Originally Posted by DallasDoc
FTFY.
She had no issues with my sausage. Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
Love it.....got a smile out of this girl