Passion? (or at least IOP)

I know it's YMMV and, of course some days are better than others. But which providers really have, or seem to have, fun in their playing?

For me it pretty much has to be a GFE encounter. Passionate kissing and at least makes you think she enjoys you, being there, and what she does.
I've often joked that if you get offended if the girl laughs during sex.. I am NOT the girl for you. I have a sense of humor I just can't turn off. Sex is supposed to be fun. I can't imagine having to be a "certain way" during sex... scripted is boring. I'd rather be me.. and have fun.
Absolutely agree! Laughing and fun are part of passion, not exclusive of.
I know it's YMMV and, of course some days are better than others. But which providers really have, or seem to have, fun in their playing? Originally Posted by Montman
I've seen 56 ladies in Dallas, this core group is completely over the top, wonderful, genuine (it seems) IOP, Fun! and Passion during our time(s) together, where they seem "into me". I'm NOT talking about pure PSE here, that's a different list. I'm talking about a feeling I get where they truly like and ravishingly enjoy spending their time with ME.

TopTier IOP List:
Khloie
Kylee Lynn
KAYLEE KENNEDY / Sexxyjade (niche skillset
URPixie

Honorable Mention to 2 whom have retired/no longer around:
BROOKLYN JAMES! (formerly PARKER / MissParker)
Jessica UTR

NOTE/CAVEAT: I have several other favorites whom are wonderful ladies I see a lot, that absolutely give me genuine IOP in return. These other ladies are all wonderful in their own right, but the TopTier List above deliver Audible, Sweaty, Incredible body crunching, bed crushing, wall shaking, exuberance that leaves me breathless.

Never forget YMMV. This is different with everybody. I can think of one VERY highly reviewed provider in the area where I visited, had a nice time and plenty of CONVO, then she 100% ghosted my followup text....but my hobby buddy got a total PSE experience, with extras, proactive sexting, followups, offers, and a much more personal experience than I did.
I love having FUN in the play ground
I'm funny and love to laugh

had some funny things happened at times and what can you do but just laugh it off ,,
what see is what you get with me

Kissing is the best to get the blood warmed up and makes the first encounter get off to a good start
GFE is a most for me ...

OP I agree on the BBM (0)(0)
I know it's YMMV and, of course some days are better than others. But which providers really have, or seem to have, fun in their playing?

For me it pretty much has to be a GFE encounter. Passionate kissing and at least makes you think she enjoys you, being there, and what she does. Originally Posted by Montman
Many of us truly enjoy what we do. For that reason we actually seek to spend time with those that we might find more compatible. That can make a huge difference between a positive versus a negative experience.

Chemistry and a good sense of humor are key to the passion and fun in my playground.
It is very rare that I see a guy who I wouldn’t date in real life. So, it’s all very natural and genuine.
Here are my recommendations based on who I've seen in the DFW area:

1. TerresaPena: She is a very passionate high IOP GFE lady. On our first meeting, I thought she would want to talk for some time and I was expecting that we may be talking for even half of our session since it was our first session.

Nope! I entered the room, we greeted each other, and then she pounced on me! Yes, pounced on me! I loved it! Terresa didn't want to waste time talking. I love to kiss passionately and Terresa's desire to kiss matched or even exceeded mine! I felt like I was meeting a loving girlfriend after a long time apart even though I was meeting her for the first time!

Terresa is also not a clock-watcher. At the end, we were cuddling and lost track of time. Terresa's friend, Gloria, had to call us and tell us we had gone beyond our 1 hour session.

OP, I highly recommend TerresaPena. She is exactly what you're looking for.

2. Anhellica. She is a gorgeous Native American lady. I think she looks better than her bio page pics. She won't pounce on you like Terresa but she is very easygoing, bubbly, and she wants to make you happy. She also has a very cute small friendly dog called Bella. Might not be a bad idea to schedule some extra time with Anhellica and use some of that time just to play with Bella.

3. SherryofDFW. If you're ok with an older mature woman above the age of 50, then Sherry is a great choice. Now Sherry doesn't provide a GFE session with lots of passionate kissing but don't dismiss her just yet. Sherry does provide high IOP and she tries her best to make you happy. I love how she takes control. She is also very smart with a razor sharp wit and you will enjoy talking to her. Read her reviews to see if you're compatible with her.

Of course, there are many more awesome ladies in DFW and who visit DFW regularly but I'm just recommending the ones I've met so far and liked.
If you are hunting for IOP look at slightly older ladies. I primarily see younger ones and IOP isnt their strong suit.

😂😚😁
I agree with Shep. The best appointments are the gals that pretty much forget about the donation and have fun. usually the more seasoned gals are this way.

I walk into the room, I always place my gift down first so that part is out of the way. Usually I either get IOP and GFE, or I leave feeling like I just made a business transaction. Its not the sex im missing in my life, its the compassion. Thats the hottest part.
"Its not the sex im missing in my life, its the compassion. Thats the hottest part."

99% of the gentlemen that I see are looking for a much more personal connection. True, most aren't getting any sex at home, but there is a much bigger picture. Conversation, nurturing and human touch are missing from a lot of peoples lives today. We as a society are starving for a connection. It's great that guys have incredible options. There is truly something for everyone. Be honest about what you need and want, and with a little due diligence, you can find it.
If you are hunting for IOP look at slightly older ladies. I primarily see younger ones and IOP isnt their strong suit.

😂😚😁 Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Mr. 3.0, 😘
Hey miss 3.0 😎
I agree with those that say IOP and true gfe fun is typically found with the older ladies. I rarely venture below 35 and I have a high fun factor success rate. I have broken that rule on occasion and had a good time, however, it’s a rarity. Kinky Little Nikki comes to mind. She’s absolutely amazing in all areas.
Whenever I think of IOP, I can't help but think of this scene from Two and a Half Men (IOP part starts at about the 2:10 point.)

"Oooooh Alan, your lips are so thin and dry."