Why some providers called themselves stallions?

I did my job and searched for "a stallion" but i didn't find any thing related to the hobby. As Wikipedia says in its article on stallions, a stallion "is a male horse that has not been gelded (castrated)".
Merriam-webstera's definition of a stallion is "an uncastrated male horse : a male horse kept for breeding; also: (as a dog or a sheep) kept primarily as a stud".
I just remembered the movie: crocodile dundee.

Could anyone please explain why a provider call herself "a stallion"? The word is used over the country.

Examples:
http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...yword=stallion
$100$♥ READY NOW Thick Blonde Stallion ◄ SWEET STUNNING PRO ♥$100$ - 23
=====Kinky Blonde Stallion!!! Ready Now!!! 100% Real Photos!!!
TaNtaliZinG ********* WhIte StAllIoN ******* SeXy TrEaT! !!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !
LiMiTed ***** EDITION ******StUnninG *** White STaLLioN ********* HuRRy
**Back In Town** $$SEXY CARAMEL STALLION$$ ~Read 2 Please~ In And Outcalls Available
Sexy chocolate stallion - 21
Specially if u like them thick and find. Straight Stallion here.
Same pimp
Yea it's an old pimp term. Check the old "Blaxploitation" movies.
It is referring to how fine she is. Thighs and ass like a stallion's.
Horse faced?

That's my best guess
Fine little Filly I understand but who ever thought to use stallion for a woman needs to be gelded himself
Horse faced?

That's my best guess Originally Posted by misspriss
I laughed. Well played.
It would make me reread her reviews, lest I wind up with a TS provider.
Bwack people have berry bad inglish kills
Just....Lmao at this whole thread.
It is just another vernacular of our evolving english language. They sound odd at first, but after awhile you get used to it.

Kind of like when I first noticed girls describing themselves as a "freak"..as if that was something good.
I guess I've missed this terminology.. I have a very hard time relating the two but hey, who the hell am I to determine who is a stallion and who is not. I can just say I wouldn't want to fuck one. It would be in my best interest to stay away. I would hate to get popped in the nuts by a stallion, just sounds absolutely terrifying to me. Never was one to trust a stallion let alone a women that would call her self a stallion. Maybe she has extra junk in the trunk?
Wow that is a beautiful Horse.
No woman with even a 1/32 of an ounce of self respect would refer to herself as a stallion.........

That's a term used by the 2 legged semi-upright standing parasite known as a pim........ errr rancher. After all it is a stable hence the stallions........

But just remember stallions.... when in the stable.... rancher keeps all the hay and all you get is

A WHOLE LOT OF HORSE SHIT!!!!!!